Participant count
    Participants list

Weebs

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I don't see me meeting my target this month :(

You'll make it up next Month. :)

My job is slamming me with 60 hour workweeks. I barely have time to rub one out these days. Some how I am still hitting the weights.

It helps that they are in my home, and of course after a 16 hour day my workout is weak as balls. Fuck work I say!

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Every morning I've been doing 45 crunches, and 60 reps with weights before I leave....
...and every morning I've been late for work :tooth

Worth it! :p

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,361.70z
I got catching up to do, too. Boooooooo!!! I had all intentions of going to the gym after work this morning, but I was tired and went home to sleep instead.

dancingpotato

Banned PER USER's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Natasha said:
I got catching up to do, too. Boooooooo!!! I had all intentions of going to the gym after work this morning, but I was tired and went home to sleep instead.

I'm working a ridiculous amount of hours in a ridiculous amount of time so good luck to me

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I'm hoping to have a good weigh in this week and next week. Been working on being more positive!
I've actually set alarms on my phone to remind me to stay on plan every 3 hours :24: hey desperate times

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,361.70z
Ugh...my schedule was ALL fucked up this week and, as a result, my exercise routine was fucked, too. I'm going to have to pull out the exercise ball at work and balance on it during down time to get in some extra hours.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,361.70z
Soooooooooo...I started on Phentermine again last Wednesday to kickstart my weightloss again. I had gained back 10 pounds, but I'm down 5 in the past 6 days. Woot woot!!!

Aeval

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
The trip to Cuba really put the fucks to my April routine..well, attempt at a routine.

I'm back at work, fighting a cold and all I want to do is crawl in bed, I might give in tonight and do just that. Hopefully I'll be fresh as a daisy tomorrow @ 4 to go to the gym.

My plan was to go on the readmill for 30 - 40 mins in the mornings (depending on what time I can drag my sorry ass out of bed) and then do exercise videos in the evening...I brought 2 or 3 with me.

Fingers crossed

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,361.70z
I'm busting out the Perfect Situp when I finally drag my ass out of bed. It's still never been used.

dancingpotato

Banned PER USER's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I have done no exercise, eaten alright and lost 0.5lb. I'm down 8lb in about 5 weeks. Cancelled my gym membership so when my mate is finished her exams and I have a day off next Friday we are gonna join a new gym closer to home than the airport. The next month, even with an almost 2 week holiday, I will bust my ass to meet my target.

Weebs

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
DSC01213.jpg
Here I am tightening my abs as hard as possible
without actually throwing mudd!!

I have fallen just a bit short this Month of my goal
so far however....

I AM growing a 4-5 pak!
A six pak will take a bit more diet, and a lot more training.

As much as I hate that bench, I feel I am making slow but positive progress
toward becoming a certified D.I.L.F. :p

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back