Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

dancingpotato

Banned PER USER's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I may have had a shitty exercise month but I've still lost 10lb in 6 weeks :)
Joining the gym either the weekend or next week so may will be a good exercise month.

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I lost a pound this week, I've been steadily losing again yay.
My headaches have really kept me from working out but I lose more weight when I don't....makes no sense.

Aeval

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
I can notice a bit of a difference in my legs, thankfully. I've been getting to the gym most mornings and pushing it on the treadmill by varying speed and incline.

Now if I could only lose this GD muffin top.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,371.70z
Alright...I met my goal for crunches. Now to get those last 225 minutes so I can meet my actual goal!!! :)

36gamer

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I started running an hour everyday about two weeks ago. About three months ago I stopped drinking soda and started eating more healthily. Before I started running I lost about 10 pounds from the diet change, and have lost ten more pounds since then from the running. I used to be 205 and am trying to get down to 175 (I'm 6 foot btw), so I've got about 10 more pounds to go. Once I get down to 175 I'll cut down to only 30 minutes a day (to maintain my weight and healthiness) and use the other half hour for muscle building. Before 2 weeks ago I had never exercised a day in my life, so it was pretty tough at first.

Weebs

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Missed my goal last Month... so the natural thing to do is increase it.. hehehe.. I'll be adding 1000 crunches to my goal this Month.
I usually do a few here and there anyway.. might as well turn up the heat. :)

dancingpotato

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I missed my target but am aiming for 400 mins. I'm only here for 10 days total that I can exercise this month or I would have made it more.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,371.70z
So I've changed up my exercise routine a little bit b/c my body had gotten used to what I've been doing for so long. I started alternating my workouts.

1 day I get up early and do 50 crunches using my Perfect Sit-up. Then when I get off of work in the morning I go to the gym and do 30 minutes elliptical (plus a 2 minute cooldown), 20 minutes on the stationary bike, and 20 minutes on the treadmill.

Alternating days I go to the gym and do 30 minutes elliptical (plus a 2 minute cooldown), 30 minutes of circuit training, and 20 minutes of stationary biking to cool down.

I'm trying to get rid of more belly fat...it's the one part of my body, besides my jiggly arms, that I am completely dissatisfied w/ right now.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,371.70z
I feel ya with the belly and jiggly arms D:

I know, right??? It's like you do ALL this work and drop all that weight but you STILL look in the mirror and all you see is a jiggly tummy and arm fat that keeps waving 3 minutes after you stop. It's SO frustrating.

Just have to remember how much progress we've made...THAT is the important thing!!!

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I know, right??? It's like you do ALL this work and drop all that weight but you STILL look in the mirror and all you see is a jiggly tummy and arm fat that keeps waving 3 minutes after you stop. It's SO frustrating.

Just have to remember how much progress we've made...THAT is the important thing!!!

My arms are so stubborn, they really haven't changed much in all the weight loss. My stomach has but it's still so frustrating...and this plateau I've taken residence on really blows!

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,371.70z
My arms are so stubborn, they really haven't changed much in all the weight loss. My stomach has but it's still so frustrating...and this plateau I've taken residence on really blows!

I totally feel ya!!! I even bought a shake-weight, but I haven't used it but like 3 times. :24: I'm finally losing again, though...8 pounds since April 11th. :)

dancingpotato

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Im starting my couch potato to 5k today. It's a 20 min treadmill workout to begin with but moves on up til you're running/jogging 5km. I'll be doing other stuff in the gym as well as that but it's gonna get me running again. Swimming is top of my priorities also.

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I did well this weekend exercise wise, except I didn't do my goal exercises lol...now if only I could chill out on the food.

Weebs

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Missed two workouts this week... Still have managed to do my abdominal routine though. I do my crunches before work, and my sit ups when I get home. Job is trying to kill me.
Bastids..

In other news, Thought I'd share the thermogenic I have been taking for the last year. It works as well for me as Ephedra used to, and it's still legal lols.. The product is called "Oxy Elite Pro"
It's not cheap.. You can get it in the 90 capsule size, or the 180 capsule size. I take 1-2 capsules daily. For me it curbs my appetite during the day, and helps shed those stubborn pounds
that just refuse to go! This stuff however CAN make you sweat.

I get mine at GNC or at Bodybuilding.com

dancingpotato

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Had Monday off cos I was in the gym 3 days on the weekend then working Monday and Tuesday night. So today I have been to the gym and a swim. I feel really fat today though, like I'm 20 stone heavier than normal. Stupid nightshift.

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back