Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Patch

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
Elaborate on the features.
I am not an Apple fan but because of work applications I am stuck with them. They do ok but there is others out there that do more and are less expensive. I have an iPhone 5s and an Ipad one of the latest ones. I am waiting for the new iPad to come out soon. Or at least I hope they have one in the works. Oh and the IOS 8 That was literally a disaster. The fix 8.2 has helped.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
I am not an Apple fan but because of work applications I am stuck with them. They do ok but there is others out there that do more and are less expensive. I have an iPhone 5s and an Ipad one of the latest ones. I am waiting for the new iPad to come out soon. Or at least I hope they have one in the works. Oh and the IOS 8 That was literally a disaster. The fix 8.2 has helped.
Right..they are just ok..hardware is actually way behind as well less cpu power and less ram..on the phones anyway..the desktops seem to have decent specs though

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
the mega is huge I love it but it should be the mega/note
combined
I think they wanted to keep the note as an upper end phone with high end hardware{Cadillac} and just made a big Chevy with the Mega...leaving themselves room for higher specs in the future..The notes do keep getting bigger and may soon be the size of the mega though..which will make the mega obsolete...Part of the reason I jumped on getting one..price was right and I prefer the LCD screen anyway..Rumor has it the mega 2 could be a 7 inch here in America..The mega 2 appearing on the other side of the ocean now has a 6 inch screen..which is larger than the original mega over there...if we end up with the 6 here then I made the right decision when i got the 6.3

Patch

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
I am patiently waiting for the new iPads to come out. I need to order a few more of them and sure don't want to get one without the higher end CPU. They can talk all they want about IOS 8 but the older iPads and iPhones including the 5s slow way down with 8

sidney

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.79z
I have an SE W395 and W595, an SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro, and a Nokia N70 Symbian phone. I only use 2 though, the other 2 just hibernates for now.

skye

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I have iPhone 5s and i think it's the best phone ever or maybe I'm just biased? Either way, I"m really happy with my phone at the moment and i have no plans of replacing it anytime soon. :)

HELLOnamesdana

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
I just got the iPhone 6 about a month ago, not even, but I love it so much! I almost got the Amazon Fire Phone but I'm glad that I got the iPhone 6.

MisterRay97

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
I have an HTC Desire X. I bought it over one and a half years ago. It's working fine, but new apps demand more processing power and more memory. I'm thinking about upgrading it, but I don't really have the money. :p

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
I'm still ticking with my galaxy note 3 I love this thing I rooted it with towelroot but the latest kit kat update forced me to unroot and now there is not a root for the latest version of kit kat on my phone kit kat 4.4.4 unless anyone knows something I don't.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back