Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
I have a techno spark 4 Android mobile smartphone which I have been using for the past three years now and it has been serving it's purpose to me and I love it. Though planning to change for another techno spark mobile smartphone and I will still get to keep this particular one with me as I have a lot in it that I wouldn't want to let go.

RicAngelo

Reaction score
Tokenz
362.48z
for the last 6 years, I am using Xiaomi, and now i am using Redmi Note 11 and i am not gonna change my phone soon (maybe for another 2 years) as long as this phone is still good to use

RicAngelo

Reaction score
Tokenz
362.48z
I am using Xiaomi, android Phone as my main unit. I also have an oppo android which I have been using for 4 years now.
me too, I am using Xiaomi redmi note 11 now and I do not plan to change it to the new one, because based on my experience, my last phone is Xiaomi redmi note 4 and I change it after 4 years

relcap23

Reaction score
Tokenz
737.53z
me too, I am using Xiaomi redmi note 11 now and I do not plan to change it to the new one, because based on my experience, my last phone is Xiaomi redmi note 4 and I change it after 4 years
I have no plans of getting a new phone at the moment as both my phones are still in good condition.

relcap23

Reaction score
Tokenz
737.53z
why to get a new phone when our current phone is still in good condition, right? As long as we are still comfortable using it, we still use it for long time @relcap23
Exactly, that's why I don't understand some people who would like to have the latest. I am very careful with my phone and they last long. My brother had an Oppo which he purchase same time as mine but he had it repaired already, while my niece who got a real me phone had replaced its LCD in 6 months time.

RicAngelo

Reaction score
Tokenz
362.48z
I wish I can have iPhone lol but very expensive. Why should I get something that I can have for a lesser amount unless it's given?
I know right? Just accept the fact for now we don't have the budget to buy it but we never know what the future brings. So, stick to our phone now LOL

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,971.00z
I used to swear by BlackBerry. Unfortunately, BB stopped making phones. My last one was the KeyOne. I'm an amateur photographer so I decided to try the Google Pixel 4 a few years ago. Absolutely loved it. Awesome camera and no complaints in other departments either. I managed to crack the screen a few weeks ago and have since upgraded to a Google Pixel 7. GaMGJ5h.gif

78,865Threads
2,185,204Messages
4,953Members
Back