Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Shimus

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
What's a phone? That's a joke, btw.

I just use the internet for everything. I even text from it to peoples phones. I don't own one. Probably won't, unless a job forces me to. Extra money, a burden, and people can get ahold of you way too easily. I like staying off the grid. And this isn't a joke.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,387.70z
Pretty sure utilization of the internet negates your whole "staying off the grid" thing, LOL

Jerlene

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I have a Nokia Lumia 1020 but after an update I looked in my About section and it says Nokia Lumia 990 so I'm not sure...lol

missbishi

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm still using a Sony Xperia Tipo which I first bought over three years ago. It still works fine, does everything I need it to and the music player is great so I probably won't change until it breaks. I'm not sure that there is much else that I want from a smartphone, other than a really good camera.

riberet19

Reaction score
Tokenz
326.83z
Right now I have a samsung galaxy s22, a bit expensive really, before I had an Iphone 11, I think I will switch to Iphone again when I can.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,060.46z
I still have the samsung Galaxy S2. Had it since it came out xD Its so durable. I have dropped it, thrown it, smashed it, etc. Not a single scratch on the screen. Its been through beats for at least 4 years now and still working like a charm. This is also with no phone case or screens to protect it either!
Why buy a new phone for them to smash if you drop them when I have this beast :D
Wow. 9 years later :p

Now have an iPhone 12 Pro max... Time to upgrade that too. The back is completely smashed :( Definitely not as durable as that Galaxy S2 mentioned in my post above.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back