What phone do you have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,038.43z
I used to swear by BlackBerry. Unfortunately, BB stopped making phones. My last one was the KeyOne. I'm an amateur photographer so I decided to try the Google Pixel 4 a few years ago. Absolutely loved it. Awesome camera and no complaints in other departments either. I managed to crack the screen a few weeks ago and have since upgraded to a Google Pixel 7. GaMGJ5h.gif
I was going to go with the Google Pixel when I was upgrading my last phone. They just had better deals for the iPhone at the time so I ended up with that.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

RicAngelo

Reaction score
Tokenz
362.48z
Mine is realme C35 but my main is the old Oppo A92 now they already have A96. I am so outdate with the Oppo Brand. But I am good with A92 and C35 for now. They are serving their purpose.
how many phones do you have my friend? mine is Xiaomi Redmi note 11 dual sim card, so i do not need another phone for it,

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,271.63z
Yes we should maximise our usage of technology, this is also good for the environment so we will minimise our waste disposal.
Absolutely can minimize waste. So, it's better if we allocate the money for other needs. I don't care how old the cell phone is, as long as it can function properly, why should it be prestigious? LOL

Amazingkid

Reaction score
Tokenz
174.96z
My main phone is Oppo, my samsung phone is seldom used. Only occasionally do I have something that can't be done with an Oppo cellphone. LOL
I used Samsung in the past, I liked it. I was introduced with an Oppo phone when I went to the mall so I bought it in 2021 but my preferred device is Realme. When I got the chance to get a new one, I just bought Realme in Feb 2023.

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,271.63z
I used Samsung in the past, I liked it. I was introduced with an Oppo phone when I went to the mall so I bought it in 2021 but my preferred device is Realme. When I got the chance to get a new one, I just bought Realme in Feb 2023.
I've never tried realme, if I had more money I'd like to have a Samsung cellphone with a better series. But not for now, because all my phones are fine. LOL

Ravenfreak

Reaction score
Tokenz
405.05z
I currently am using a iPhone XR, it's almost two years old at this point but it still works very well. I made the switch from Android to iPhone back in 2018.

Shortie

Reaction score
Tokenz
334.99z
I currently have the Huawei P30 Pro and I have had that for just over a year now. My daughter had it for a year before me and it still runs smoothly and works for what I use my phone for. I am hoping it lasts at least another year before I will need to upgrade but for now, I am happy with it.

kensonplays

Reaction score
Tokenz
41.52z
Samsung Galaxy S20+. The battery at this point, is getting pretty bad though. I will be looking into a new android soon. Something with a fresh battery that will last 25% longer or more haha.

78,865Threads
2,185,204Messages
4,953Members
Back