Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

teh_fuzz

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Tokenz
124.51z
well cotto has changed trainers so that may play for or against him... and it has been a few years since their last fight so the fight can go either way.

Margarito feels like he has to prove something - that he ca win a fight without cheating
Cotto wants to prove that he can withstand the onslaught he received in the later rounds of their last fight and that his technical style will win over the brute stamina and strength on margarito.

dkwrtw

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
It's clear to me that Cotto doesn't even want to be in this fight, he's already tried and failed to find a way out of it, he doesn't want any part of Margarito and likely won't be bringing his A Game.

Peter Parka

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Woohoo! Going boxing on Feb 10! Kevin Mitchell v Stephen Ormond - York Hall , Bethnal Green, London, just down the road from me, missus is buying me a ticket. Heart of the famous east end boxing, supporting a fellow hammer against an unbeaten Irish guy, going to be a big West Ham party!

[h=6]Feb 10 - York Hall - Kevin Mitchell v Stephen Ormond - TICKET PRICES ... Ringside £60 ...everywhere else £40
Tel 07946383318[/h]

Peter Parka

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Didn't get tickets in the end but am watching the Mitchell fight on shortly, gutted I couldn't make it, York Hall full of West Ham supporters = best boxing atmosphere! COYI!!!

Peter Parka

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Great fight that, didn't get drawn in by his opponent and the crown in a risky toe to toe, kept his cool and an effective jab, hopefully a world title shot against Ricky Burns next though I think he still needs to improve for that.

Joey

Cum On Everybody
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Great fight that, didn't get drawn in by his opponent and the crown in a risky toe to toe, kept his cool and an effective jab, hopefully a world title shot against Ricky Burns next though I think he still needs to improve for that.

I missed the fight Pete! Sounds good though. Mitchell Vs. Burns would be a good fight assuming Burns gets through his next fight okay!

Joey

Cum On Everybody
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Looking forward to watching:

Vitali Klitschko Vs. Derek Chisora [WBC Heavyweight Title]

Although it's going to be a one sided fight it's always good to see a Brit fighting for a world title.

dkwrtw

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
Vitali is going to lay waste to this guy, nobody in today's HW division belongs in the ring with the Klitschkos.

Springsteen

Number 2, Rafael!
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
One of two things will happen.

Klitschko will either knock him out in about 17 seconds or toy with him for 8 rounds before knocking the living daylights out of him.

dkwrtw

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
The Klitschko's are among the most accomplished human beings on the planet, they embody everything that is RIGHT about boxing, and the human race in general. I'm pretty sure they bang eachother though.

Springsteen

Number 2, Rafael!
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Haha we get the fight for free, basically the channel that's showing it had problems taking subscriptions for the fight so had to screen it for free. Good times.

Springsteen

Number 2, Rafael!
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Vitali wins on points. Better fight than I expected and Chisora made the body shots work. Chisora gave a very good account of himself and should take a lot from it, Klitschko fought professionally overall and was the better boxer overall. Very good fight overall.

Edit : What a prick Frank Warren is.

Last edited by a moderator:
78,864Threads
2,185,189Messages
4,953Members
Back