The BOXING Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Joey

Cum On Everybody
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Talking of which... I'm looking forward to the Mayweather-Cotto fight! It's 3 days after my birthday so it's like an extra birthday present :D

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Joey

Cum On Everybody
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Mayweather is the GOAT, I will always look forward to his fights.

I dont deny he's the dogs bollox but I always bet against him because I wanna see him get knocked out! So I will be backing Cotto to win this, he's got a good chance aswell because Mayweather has only fought at this weight once before and that was against Oscar De La Hoya, and he only won a close fought Split Decision.

dkwrtw

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
I'm not even interested in Mayweather Vs Pacquiao anymore, it's been way too long and Manny was exposed in the JMM fight.

Joey

Cum On Everybody
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm not even interested in Mayweather Vs Pacquiao anymore, it's been way too long and Manny was exposed in the JMM fight.

Pacquiao lost the JMM fight in my opinion and in the opinion of most people I know. So there's no way he should land a Mayweather now, same with Khan! All the potential Mayweather opponents have blown it.

MainerMikeBrown

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.24z
I'd hate to be a boxer out of the fear of getting my butt kicked in front of millions of fans.

It hurts enough to lose a fight. But to lose a one-way fight is way too embarrassing.

Jamie

First Person Shooter
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.51z
I do like to watch the boxing, I wouldn't say I was a hardcore fan though. Klitchko's recent fight was an entertaining one. Rocked him with the right.

78,864Threads
2,185,189Messages
4,953Members
Back