Doctor Who!

Users who are viewing this thread

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
Just had a look on some sites, looks like it's not going to start until the Autumn :( godfuckingdammit Doctor Who.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
I know! It's only just about to be June, and Autumn could be anytime between September and November :( I have a feeling they'll leave it until October, around the half-term.

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I'm still wondering how Amy Pond + Rory are going to leave the show - they said it would be a tear jearker. Has it been leaked yet :D

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Well they can't kill Rory off as they have already killed him 50 billion times before.

I also don't really understand why they seem to have abandoned the search for Melody/River? Yes yes, Amy knows she is going to turn out alright but the doctor promised he'd get her baby back and seems to have done nothing about it.

Leananshee

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
So far as I know, neither of them are getting killed, and we already know who their kid is, so they're going to have to do something with that soon.

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
I thought the Melody/River thing was basically tied up because of Mels. Like, she had her childhood growing up with her parents while they were kids, if the Doctor went and got her back between her regeneration in the alley and arriving in Leadworth... then she'd be crossing her own timestream or something wouldn't she?

Not that they've bothered to explain how the fuck she got from New York to England alone as a small child, or how she managed to look after herself and enroll in school when she had no parents or guardians.

Leananshee

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Apparently in the Doctor Who universe crossing your own timestream can't be all that bad, since the Doctor's done it time and again.

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I thought the Melody/River thing was basically tied up because of Mels. Like, she had her childhood growing up with her parents while they were kids, if the Doctor went and got her back between her regeneration in the alley and arriving in Leadworth... then she'd be crossing her own timestream or something wouldn't she?

Not that they've bothered to explain how the fuck she got from New York to England alone as a small child, or how she managed to look after herself and enroll in school when she had no parents or guardians.

I just think that's such a cop out - like the writers couldn't be bothered with tieing (tying?) up the loose ends so made some half-arsed plot line about them growing up together.

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
fanart-cosplay-single-file-please.gif

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
3,009.27z
OK, time to revive this thread because I am a recent convert. As of last week, actually. I've basically watched 27 episodes in 4 days. blink.png Addicted much? :ninja I haven't watched any of the old stuff. I started with the 2005 series revival and the ninth Doctor.

I watched the last episode of series 2 last night. It was horrible. Extremely traumatic. On a scale of 1 to Daniel it rated a Daniel (Stargate SG-1 fans will understand the reference...maybe...). If it wasn't for the accents I'd consider quitting the show because I reduced to sobbing twice, I think I might have even wailed and I think the writers are bastards for what they did to Rose and the Doctor. Gave me a headache. sad028.png

So...any Doctor Who fans still left around here? :D

Sneakiecat

V.I.P User
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Me! And I converted Donnie recently. There's quite a few episodes that have made me cry, even after I've seen them several times.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back