Doctor Who!

Users who are viewing this thread

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
I don't think he's a future Doctor. I've read the theory that the John Hurt Doctor is the (actual) 9th Doctor...between Paul McGann and Christopher Eccleston. He's the one that fought in the Time War and ended it by wiping out both the Daleks and the Time Lords. That's why the Matt Smith Doctor told him that what he did (commit genocide) was not done in the name of the Doctor. It's just a theory but I think it makes sense. Also, the Matt Smith Doctor seemed to know him and how would he know him if he was a future version of himself?

Sounds solid to me!

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

ajdunn

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
[video=youtube;7hRy2N2CMhQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hRy2N2CMhQ[/video]

New episode coming next month, is anyone excited? I must admit that whilst I was a big fan of the show during the Eccleston and Tennant years, my interest has kind of waned since Matt Smith (and Stephen Moffatt) took over. I still watched it, but all that stuff with River Song and the Ponds got way too confusing.

writeletters

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Was that supposed to be punny, Zatanna? Because it was!
"I never get as excited for any other show like I do for Doctor Who. It is the greatest show of all time. And I agree with what you said 'cause even though David is my favorite, I love Matt as well. :)"

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
I used to always stay up late to watch doctor who
Tim Baker was the doctor during my time
He got me eating Jelly Bellies

Kotro

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Has anyone seen today's Google Doodle for the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary? It's effin' brilliant! Took me a couple of Doctors to get to the end, though.

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Since I search from the browser's address bar, I only saw the small doodle on the left hand, but in such miniature looks really unappealing and haven't checked yet the one in the main page.

Not longer interested in Google Doodles since they think to be doing "masterpieces," not really from my standpoint.

There are some that are still very good though.

Kotro

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
50th Anniversary today! Really pumped for tonight's episode. Will be lovely to see David Tennant reprise his role once more, and there is even an hint he may not be the only one to do so! Also really excited to have John Hurt there, always a sign of a great show to able to invite actors of his standing.

ajdunn

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Wasn't really that excited about this episode, but must admit that the McGann/Hurt mini-episode piqued my interest. I wonder if we'll see Hurt regenerate into Christopher Ecclestone?

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back