Doctor Who!

Users who are viewing this thread

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
The new series starts tonight :willy_nilly:

I'm over-excited because my boyfriend told me it was starting last night, and we didn't realise till we got home and actually checked the guide :24: I can't wait!

I always thought no one could top David Tennant. He was the Doctor for me, he just had this air about him that was so right for the role. But now that I've seen Matt Smith doing it, I think I'm converted. I'd definitely do an Amy and throw myself at him if the opportunity arose :nod:

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Zatanna

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I never get as excited for any other show like I do for Doctor Who. It is the greatest show of all time. And I agree with what you said 'cause even though David is my favorite, I love Matt as well. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kryptic

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
To be honost i haven't watched it in years. The last time i watched it was when i was young and Tom baker was the doctor, must have alook at it one night..

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
would it be too much to ask if Tom Baker is busy to revive the series? maybe throw in the gentlemen from Top Gear or even Gordon Ramsay?

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
would it be too much to ask if Tom Baker is busy to revive the series? maybe throw in the gentlemen from Top Gear or even Gordon Ramsay?

Tom Baker is my favourite.

That said, I am really looking forward to watching it tonight. My daughter is going crazy, she just can't wait!

TGLucario475

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Tom Baker was a brilliant Doctor and I'd love to see him back as the Doctor for one episode but David Tennant is my favorite.

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
Yeah that was very sad, I really enjoyed her brief stint back on the show with David and Billie, I heard the news about her at work of all things :(

I like them using relative unknowns as the Doctor. I don't want to see a really famous guy doing it, because it becomes more about 'wow it's gordon ramsay' than 'what a great character'. I know David Tennant had done some stuff before but he still wasn't huge in the same way he was once he finished Doctor Who!

I'm hoping Matt sticks about for a while. Not least because the Doctor is only meant to get something like 13 different regenerations, and Matt is the... eleventh I think. So the quicker he regenerates, the faster the whole thing might end, unless they pull out a reason he gets his lives back.

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
Yeah that was very sad, I really enjoyed her brief stint back on the show with David and Billie, I heard the news about her at work of all things :(

I like them using relative unknowns as the Doctor. I don't want to see a really famous guy doing it, because it becomes more about 'wow it's gordon ramsay' than 'what a great character'. I know David Tennant had done some stuff before but he still wasn't huge in the same way he was once he finished Doctor Who!

I'm hoping Matt sticks about for a while. Not least because the Doctor is only meant to get something like 13 different regenerations, and Matt is the... eleventh I think. So the quicker he regenerates, the faster the whole thing might end, unless they pull out a reason he gets his lives back.
I was thinking more along the lines as a guest star...like the opposite of who he is...like have Gordon as a street sweeper or something...nothing serious

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Yeah he's the 11th.

I hope he sticks around as well. Previous Doctors were in it for ages before regenerating.

Tom Baker was in it the longest I think and some of my favourite stories (like Genesis of the Daleks) is from that period.

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
Just watched it!

Cried through half of it, even though I've got no fucking idea what's going on, and now I'm desperate for next week!

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I liked the monsters.

Do you think
Amy Pond was knocked up by the monsters? Cos she saw them and then started getting stomach pains/sickness and told the Doctor she was pregnant. River Song saw them and she started feeling sick too.

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
Oh god, I want to discuss this but I don't know how to make those black boxes shield my words :ninja

Springsteen

Number 2, Rafael!
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Put the words inbetween this

Like so

I'm awesome

Hmm it doesnt seem to be working.

Last edited by a moderator:
78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages