Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
3,009.27z
I always find it interesting when they go back in time to historical events. Apparently the royal family are werewolves and it started with Queen Victoria. giggles.png

BreakfastSurreal

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.38z
I am a Dr. Who fanatic! We have a bar here called the Tardis Room and its awesome. My most recent trip involved a drink called the Fast Talking Clara.

Oh, and I love the 10th Doctor....and I love the whole Amy/River thing too...I wonder if they will bring her back? It seems like River wasn't done. I adore Clara but I really hope there is some awesome twist to her character. Matt Smith has grown on me, but it took a little while. Wonder who the next doctor will be!?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
3,009.27z
I've had my heart ripped out so many times by this show, I didn't feel a thing in this episode. :unsure:

I like how they explained Clara. And after all the implications that they were going to reveal the Doctor's name, I'm glad that they didn't. Of course it had to be continued in the 50th Anniversary episode, which isn't until the end of November. That's going to drive me nuts. :willy_nilly:

Sneakiecat

V.I.P User
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
It was Jenny that started it for me and then the Doctor's face as Clara was explaining what happened in the conference call.

And John Hurt is an English actor who's been in almost everything since the 60s.

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
I'm baffled by the seaon finale... It's kinda cool that John Hurt is a future doctor... though

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
3,009.27z
I don't think he's a future Doctor. I've read the theory that the John Hurt Doctor is the (actual) 9th Doctor...between Paul McGann and Christopher Eccleston. He's the one that fought in the Time War and ended it by wiping out both the Daleks and the Time Lords. That's why the Matt Smith Doctor told him that what he did (commit genocide) was not done in the name of the Doctor. It's just a theory but I think it makes sense. Also, the Matt Smith Doctor seemed to know him and how would he know him if he was a future version of himself?

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back