Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Springsteen

Number 2, Rafael!
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
I personally can see him cashing in on Sheamus when Sheamus beats Big Show at Survivor Series. I think Punk will keep the belt until Royal Rumble, where he'll lose to The Rock. Cena wins the Royal Rumble thereby challenging Rock, but Punk challenges Rock to a rematch at Elimination Chamber, this brings Austin in, he costs Punk the Title and it's Punk/Austin and Cena/Rock at Wrestlemania.

dkwrtw

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
Would be great if he cashed in on Punk after the survivor series match, one day before Punk would be 1 year as champion

Joey

Cum On Everybody
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Would be great if he cashed in on Punk after the survivor series match, one day before Punk would be 1 year as champion

This wont happen as they plan to have Punk lose his title to The Rock at Royal Rumble. I think Ziggler will try and cash it in on either Big Show or Sheamus but will be unsuccessful in doing so.

dkwrtw

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
My theory as of right now is that The Rock beats Punk at Royal Rumble for the belt, but that Ziggler cashes in on The Rock in the same night. It makes sense because you know Rock isn't going to lose the match but I don't see him coming back full time to be champ either.

dkwrtw

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
lol. Jeff Hardy seemed intoxicated to me during his match, his movement was off and he kept making these weird noises. I thought Wes Brisco looked pretty good, I think he's got a bright future.

dkwrtw

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
Yeah, looked like he had great timing and form to his moves for someone as new to the game as him, a good physique, a famous name, he's got everything going for him, I expect big things.

NY Tall Guy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I thought I'd NEVER see the day...but Bruno Sammartino, THE Living Legend, is going to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame...doing it for the fans who truly recognized the blood sweat and tears and the contributions he made when it was truly considered as much as a sport as pro wrestling ever could be and always wanted his efforts to be recognized...major congratulations go out to Triple H for never giving up and respecting Bruno's legacy and the history of the sport...it took someone who was a MAJOR player in WWE who was NOT a McMahon to get it done...much respect...this moment will define him and the bright future of WWE under his leadership once Vince hands over the reins...the Hall of Fame is NOW legitimate...and once the physical entity is built, many generations to come will be able to appreciate what helped make WWE what it is today...hell has OFFICIALLY frozen over...

78,864Threads
2,185,189Messages
4,953Members
Back