The Official WWE/TNA thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Haus

OTz Original
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
in the past week or so there have been a few threads with the WWE(World Wrestling Entertainment)

Well i thought we could have a thread dedicated to Wrestling since there seems to be memebers who like to watch it.

post what ever you want as long as it has to do with Wrestling.

Just found out today that Test has been released by the WWE.

WWE: TV Shows > ECW > News > Test released

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Haus

OTz Original
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
he's been released before as well and then they brought him back in the new ECW and now they release him again. i always liked him. its a shame.

Maulds

Accidental Bastard
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Anyone remember Tests first appearance on WWE Raw? He introduced Motley Crue for a live performance, then that was supposed to be his gimmick which lasted all of about 2 days...a Motley Crue tour roadie who decided to wrestle.

Haus

OTz Original
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
no i dont remember that. i really first remember seeing him when he had that story line with stephanie mcmhaon.

Maulds

Accidental Bastard
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
He came in as a Motley Crue sound test guy. Then he was briefly affiliated with Mick Foley, Ken Shamrock, and Big Show when he got hooked up with Stephanie

Peter Parka

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
To be honest ECW is on a bridge to knowhere. There are already rumours going around that its going to be axed and they wouldn't suprise me one bit. It looks like the ECW championship isn't going to be contested at Wrestlemania seeing that Bobby Lashley is now fighting in the battle of the billionaires.

White2000GT

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
*Whitey slowly backs out of this thread before he gets pile drived for not knowing what the heck everyone else is talking about.*

Thebest

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Yeah, ECW is doing badly. They got rid of Paul Heyman because of the low ratings ECW was getting, but it hasn't gotten any better. If you ask me, it was really a mistake bringing ECW back. Although they could end it again and send the New Breed into Raw or Smackdown. I'd enjoy seeing CM Punk on Raw.

Haus

OTz Original
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
the need to bring back the old ECW. with all the extreme shit. not another smackdown or Raw type show with an extreme rules match here and there.

Sam

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Yes ECW really sucks , they had Kurt Angle with them but now he has moved to TNA .. Vince will have to think abt ECW now...... By they way where is Stephanie these days.. longtime no see

Thebest

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Oshi, Stone Cold is the special guest referee for the Battle of the Billionaires at Wrestlemania. That's awesome.

78,864Threads
2,185,189Messages
4,953Members
Back