Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Haus

OTz Original
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
On May 28, 2001, Brian Ong volunteered to receive a flapjack from Dalip Singh, a wrestler being specially trained by All Pro Wrestling. Singh did this move with two others in the gym that night, including one of the trainers, so Ong could see how it was done. Brian Ong messed up the move, as he grabbed Singh's shirt instead of pushing off his back as the coaches had instructed him. He landed wrong and suffered a severe injury. He had a previous concussion and the second consecutive concussion proved fatal for Ong. This led to Singh inadvertedly causing the death of trainee wrestler Brian Ong. All Pro Wrestling lost a lawsuit brought by Ong's family over his death, and were forced to award damages of over $1.3 million to his parents.

NoDQ.com > Features > The Great Khali's wrestling career before WWE

Thebest

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
On May 28, 2001, Brian Ong volunteered to receive a flapjack from Dalip Singh, a wrestler being specially trained by All Pro Wrestling. Singh did this move with two others in the gym that night, including one of the trainers, so Ong could see how it was done. Brian Ong messed up the move, as he grabbed Singh's shirt instead of pushing off his back as the coaches had instructed him. He landed wrong and suffered a severe injury. He had a previous concussion and the second consecutive concussion proved fatal for Ong. This led to Singh inadvertedly causing the death of trainee wrestler Brian Ong. All Pro Wrestling lost a lawsuit brought by Ong's family over his death, and were forced to award damages of over $1.3 million to his parents.NoDQ.com > Features > The Great Khali's wrestling career before WWE

Damn.

Peter Parka

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
So who's watching Wrestlemania on Sunday? Can't wait! I predict wins for MVP, Mr Kennedy, Ashley, Undertaker, Shaun Michaels and the great Khali.

Thebest

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
TNA isnt doing that good lately they better do something good or.........BOOM!

I dunno, Team Cage vs. Team Angle seems like a pretty good thing to me. If you ask me, TNA is better than WWE. there's really less drama and more wrestling. I mean, WWE's practically a soap opera now. Not only that, but the actual matches in WWE aren't really all that fun to watch. The matches in TNA though, they're cool.

Peter Parka

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
5 hours and 17 minutes to wrestlemania, woohoo! :woohoo:

So who do you think will win then? Heres my picks

WWE Championship Match
John Cena (c) vs. Shawn Michaels - John Cena has brought so much merchandise ect into the company I don't think he will lose, Cena to retain

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Title vs. WrestleMania Winning Streak

Batista (c) vs. Undertaker - Can only see it being a win for the Undertaker with a tombstone. His winning streak is more important to the company

Battle of the Billionaires - Loser's Head Shaved Bald
Steve Austin as Guest Referee

Bobby Lashely (representing Doanld Trump) vs. Umaga (representing McMahon) - There are 101 reasons why it can only be a win for Lashley with McMahon getting his head shaved.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Winner Gets WWE Title Contract
Randy Orton vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. Finlay vs. Edge vs. Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy vs. CM Punk vs. King Booker - Tough one to call but I think Matt Hardy could be a dark horse in this one and pick up the win. That said, CM Punk is the only one I could write off in this match.

ECW 8-Man Tag War
ECW Originals (Sandman, Sabu, Dreamer & RVD) vs. New Breed (Burke, Striker, Cor Von, Thorn) - McMahon hates the ECW and I can only see it being a win for the new breed.

Women's Championship Match
Champion vs. Playboy Covergirl
Melina (c) vs. Ashley - Crappest match, should have been Mickey v Victoria. Ashley is the darling of the WWE at the moment and Melina is disliked by them. Politics will win and Ashley will be the new womens champion.

Battle of the Monsters
Kane vs. The Great Khali - No way in a million years is Khali going to lose to a midcarder like Kane!

U.S. Championship Match
Chris Benoit vs. MVP - Benoit is rumoured to be going over to Raw after Wrestlemania so I think MVP will be the new United States champion.

Thebest

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
5 hours and 17 minutes to wrestlemania, woohoo! :woohoo:

So who do you think will win then? Heres my picks

WWE Championship Match
John Cena (c) vs. Shawn Michaels - John Cena has brought so much merchandise ect into the company I don't think he will lose, Cena to retain

Batista (c) vs. Undertaker - Can only see it being a win for the Undertaker with a tombstone. His winning streak is more important to the company

Bobby Lashely (representing Doanld Trump) vs. Umaga (representing McMahon) - There are 101 reasons why it can only be a win for Lashley with McMahon getting his head shaved.

Randy Orton vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. Finlay vs. Edge vs. Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy vs. CM Punk vs. King Booker - Tough one to call but I think Matt Hardy could be a dark horse in this one and pick up the win. That said, CM Punk is the only one I could write off in this match.

ECW 8-Man Tag War
ECW Originals (Sandman, Sabu, Dreamer & RVD) vs. New Breed (Burke, Striker, Cor Von, Thorn) - McMahon hates the ECW and I can only see it being a win for the new breed.

Melina (c) vs. Ashley - Crappest match, should have been Mickey v Victoria. Ashley is the darling of the WWE at the moment and Melina is disliked by them. Politics will win and Ashley will be the new womens champion.

Battle of the Monsters
Kane vs. The Great Khali - No way in a million years is Khali going to lose to a midcarder like Kane!

U.S. Championship Match
Chris Benoit vs. MVP - Benoit is rumoured to be going over to Raw after Wrestlemania so I think MVP will be the new United States champion.

Well, a lot of those I agree on, except for Kane vs. Great Khali. There's no doubt in my mind that in a one-on-one match, Khali can beat Kane. I'm rooting for Kane, sure, but I just don't think he can beat Khali. That's actually about it.

Maulds

Accidental Bastard
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
WWE Championship Match
Sweet Chin Music

Batista wins. No way they put the belt on the dead man

Bobby Lashely (representing Doanld Trump) No way Donald agreed to get shaved...simple as that

Mr. Kennedy or CM Punk. Both have heat right now...Hardy's are perpetual mid-carders and Rated RKO will eliminate each other.

ECW 8-Man Tag War
New Breed in a yawner

Melina wins

Battle of the Monsters
Khali destroys Kane and gets a title shot soon

U.S. Championship Match
How behind am I? Who the Hell is MVP?

Peter Parka

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Well that was probably the worst Wrestlemania I've ever witnessed! Two great matches and the rest were rubbish! Why they didn't have Undertaker beating Batista as the main event is beyond me. That match was brilliant! Battle of the billionaires supased all expectation with McMahon getting decked by Trump and getting his head shaved but not before Stone Cold Steve Austin did a stunner on everyone! Money in the bank match was too broken up and sucked apart from Jeff Hardy jumping off a huge ladder and putting Edge through another one requiring him to be stretchered off to hospital. All the other matches were boring and sucked big time!

78,866Threads
2,185,220Messages
4,953Members
Back