Same sex marriage

Users who are viewing this thread

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
you
To those that think my comments about Pakistan being a shithole, are baseless, In a debate thread there was a comparison of Pakistan to Ohio in regards to housing.
This is what I posted:

I am very serious about the misery in Pakistan. It is a shithole of human misery by their own making.
mazHur has fronted one lie after another about Pakistan and their superior morality.
No moral society would ever allow those conditions to exist.
you are not only a damn liar but also a cheat and a blackmailer..
you intentionally didn't post MY response to your above post
to conceal truth from readers here that America too is not free from shitholes ...

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
To those that think my comments about Pakistan being a shithole, are baseless, In a debate thread there was a comparison of Pakistan to Ohio in regards to housing.
This is what I posted:

I am very serious about the misery in Pakistan. It is a shithole of human misery by their own making.
mazHur has fronted one lie after another about Pakistan and their superior morality.

You don't have to be 'serious' about Pak..Take care of your pennies and the pounds will take care of themselves.

Here are real pictures of
American shitholes...you better ought to be 'serious' about them

search
https://www.google.com/search?q=Kar...%2F%2Fghettoamerica.blogspot.com%2F;1200;1600
Attached Files:

Joe the meek

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
I did not say that and you are being misled by Satan Stone's words.....
Am surprised how could a gentleman like you be carried away with dirty politics of my opponent who is bent upon misconstruing my words and futily adding words from his own side to mislead others??

In Stones defense, when I first came across your threads, it seemed pretty obvious that you were not pro american LOL

I wasn't carried away by anyone, just being honest due to your lack of response to the question.

Your response per post #119 is appreciated, and it makes better sense to me.

As far as being a gentleman, me and "The Man" have been less than gentle with each other in the past. Ironcially enough, my signature line was changed due to him LOL But as mentioned per the tone of some of your posts, I can even see where The Man is coming from to an extent.

Stone

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
You don't have to be 'serious' about Pak..Take care of your pennies and the pounds will take care of themselves.

Here are real pictures of
American shitholes...you better ought to be 'serious' about them

search
https://www.google.com/search?q=Kar...%2F%2Fghettoamerica.blogspot.com%2F;1200;1600
Attached Files:

The US does have poverty, it's no secret.

However.........

Where are the open sewers as in Karachi?

Where are the children drawing water out of sewers like in Karachi?

Where are city streets backed up with sewage like in Karachi?

Why is your life expectancy so much lower?

Why do your police and courts dismiss or refuse to prosecute so many domestic issues like rape, honor killings, public executions of women, rape and murder of children?

The US has it's poverty and other issues. But nothing like Pakistan's.
You bitch at our government giving entitlements to our poor.
You bitch all the time about the 'evils' of the US while ignoring and often denying your own nation's peril as not only poverty kills off the young and the old, terrorism kills off the strong while domestic terrorism runs rampant.
You hate the US for being better off than you are.
It's not my fault or any other members/organizations of the US.
You, as a nation, simply refuse to take constructive action, having fallen back on state sponsored terrorism for many decades as a means of getting 'your way'.
Well, now terrorist groups that sprang up from those policies are about to destroy what's left of your impoverished nation. Not my fault or the US's. It's your nation's fault and we have brought this out in debate.

mazHur, you live in a shithole of human misery that's about to be over run by terrorists.
You've lied to me and the forum since at least that 'princess' thread you started, .....about your society and it's morality........ and terrorist elements that exist in Karachi.
As I told you before, long ago.....I don't care that you try to belittle me, I don't respect you, so your personal comments are irrelevant.

But you are a terrorist loving, racist pervert by your own words.

Stone

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
you

you are not only a damn liar but also a cheat and a blackmailer..
you intentionally didn't post MY response to your above post
to conceal truth from readers here that America too is not free from shitholes
whiner1.jpg

Whine, whine, whine :D

Stone

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
This is what I posted:
I just took a look at the 'Ohio' link since I live in Ohio......that's probably upscale housing to most Pakistanis.
Here's the screenshots:

ScreenShot001_zps3de4c523.png

ScreenShot002_zpsb80a5c04.png

ScreenShot003_zpseecac75d.png

Let's look to see what Pakistan has to offer.

Karachi shitholes

StreamHandler.ashx

360_pakistan_0721.jpg

slum2-lahore.jpg

world_water_day_15.jpg

Karachi water supply
img_80382.jpg

another shot of Karachi slum residents searching for water in open sewers:
6.jpg

And you ask me to explain why a residential owner in Ohio is lazy......mazHur.....how in the name of God/Allah did you allow the conditions in Pakistan get to the levels of human misery that I see in the above photos?

You do live in a shithole of human misery of your nation's own doing.

And I need no excuses for my nation, it is what it is.

whiner1.jpg

Fuck you Stone and the horse you rode in on

LOL!

Stone

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I did not say that and you are being misled by Satan Stone's words.....
Am surprised how could a gentleman like you be carried away with dirty politics of my opponent who is bent upon misconstruing my words and futily adding words from his own side to mislead others??

I think you are possessed. :D

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
I would like to think you're wrong, but considering he hasn't responded to my question yet posted per other topics after my question was asked, I do wonder.
I have experienced the same...sometimes we will miss a post..its understood..especially since he has so many threads going.
But yes he will not respond to direct questions..its true.
He is wanting GITMO closed immediately....I have asked him multiple times "What do we do with the terrorists upon this immediate closing."
There are other instances of dodging as well

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
In Stones defense, when I first came across your threads, it seemed pretty obvious that you were not pro american LOL

I wasn't carried away by anyone, just being honest due to your lack of response to the question.

Your response per post #119 is appreciated, and it makes better sense to me.

As far as being a gentleman, me and "The Man" have been less than gentle with each other in the past. Ironcially enough, my signature line was changed due to him LOL But as mentioned per the tone of some of your posts, I can even see where The Man is coming from to an extent.
Just now saw this..I will take that as a compliment.
Me You and Stone will all debate...Maz isnt really isnt used to having to defend claims ...as many members will just say to themselves "Oh OK" as they dont want to invest the energy to dispute his claims and argue what they know are untrue posts by maz.
We 3 will all accept a back pedal..but maz is to filled with pride and keeps trying to pedal up the never ending mountain LOL

Stone

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
..........................................Maz isnt really isnt used to having to defend claims .............................................................

This is why I started fact checking his claims long ago.
I'd challenge him on something and
he'd say...'I live in PK and know better than those that don't'.
So I'd research and find his claims were bogus. Not slightly incorrect....bogus!
Then his insults would flood the thread :rolleyes:

Pakistan isn't just suffering from terrorism and poverty. It's obviously been lacking a moral center for many decades.

Joe the meek

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
he'd say...'I live in PK and know better than those that don't'.
So I'd research and find his claims were bogus. Not slightly incorrect....bogus!

I haven't researched any threads you may be talking about, but in mazHur's defense, one outside the united could only look at statistics per gun laws and gun related crimes/statistics in the United States and could come to the conclusion that we're still a country literally still at war with each other (someone from Austrailia on the internet comes to mind LOL). That said, I'm pushing over 50 now, and as a civilian have carried a sidearm for 20 plus years added my little gun collection over the years (which I've sold most of by the way), the fact is I have NEVER ever once had to use my gun, nor know of ANYONE personally involved in a gun related crime or incident.

I sincerely don't think you can understand a country until you've actually lived there for some time. You can read all the stories you want about somewhere else, but until you've been there, they're pretty much all stories.

That said, coming back here after some time and seeing the threads that mazHur has posted, he does list a lot of news sources that don't paint the US in a good light, and for the most part, I tend to stay away from them LOL (see previous paragraph as that relates to other threads about the US as well). That said, if I lived over in the middle east, I can see where "locals" may not have the best view of the US due to our political strategies and interventions in that area of the world and could affect their opinion.

Joe the meek

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z

I have the unmost respect for the new pope, and that's coming from someone who doesn't consider himself a fan of Catholicism for both historical and personal reasons. I find this new Pope refreshing in is attitude towards ALL people.

That said, the men I respect the most when searching for a new church when I moved around alot, was the ones who not only took a great amount of time studying the written word, but those who realize that God did give you a brain and you shouldn't be afraid to use it. These same smart men IMO also will tell you that they can struggle themselves at time with their faith because they don't have all the answers (which is one reason to have faith).

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z

However.........

Why do your police and courts dismiss or refuse to prosecute so many domestic issues like rape, honor killings, public executions of women, rape and murder of children?

You bitch all the time about the 'evils' of the US while ignoring and often denying your own nation's peril as not only poverty kills off the young and the old, terrorism kills off the strong while domestic terrorism runs rampant.
You, as a nation, simply refuse to take constructive action, having fallen back on state sponsored terrorism for many decades as a means of getting 'your way'.
Well, now terrorist groups that sprang up from those policies are about to destroy what's left of your impoverished nation. Not my fault or the US's. It's your nation's fault and we have brought this out in debate.

mazHur, you live in a shithole of human misery that's about to be over run by terrorists.
You've lied to me and the forum since at least that 'princess' thread you started, .....about your society and it's morality........ and terrorist elements that exist in Karachi.
As I told you before, long ago.....I don't care that you try to belittle me, I don't respect you, so your personal comments are irrelevant.

Poverty is poverty by any or all standards.
You cannot compare the POVERTY in America with that in PAK...
Both have different economic conditions..the majority in the former doesn't live below $1 a day while it does in the latter case.

I am glad to hear your admission that shitholes do exist in America.....
A shithole in America = a shithole in Pakistan
thus you have no reason to condemn one and praise the other.

You have lost the debate and I forgive you...that's what i learnt from the Bible ..forgive your coward enemy, I do.

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
I have the unmost respect for the new pope, and that's coming from someone who doesn't consider himself a fan of Catholicism for both historical and personal reasons. I find this new Pope refreshing in is attitude towards ALL people.

That said, the men I respect the most when searching for a new church when I moved around alot, was the ones who not only took a great amount of time studying the written word, but those who realize that God did give you a brain and you shouldn't be afraid to use it. These same smart men IMO also will tell you that they can struggle themselves at time with their faith because they don't have all the answers (which is one reason to have faith).

That's your personal observation. As for me I hate going to any man who indulges too much in matters of faith..You love your family and friends and country, why? Because you have some sort of unanswerable faith in them. YOu leave behind all your wealth for your children/family, why? Because of some unanswerable faith which seems to work inside your soul. the same could be said about Hate...
Faith is something which cannot be answered fully..It is kinda blind faith but I haven't seen any faith, especially Islam, restricting Muslims from using their own brains in matters of learning...Because they seem to have stopped using it they are hurled back into 'dark ages' which were once the hallmark of Europe..(America too)

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
I haven't researched any threads you may be talking about, but in mazHur's defense, one outside the united could only look at statistics per gun laws and gun related crimes/statistics in the United States and could come to the conclusion that we're still a country literally still at war with each other (someone from Austrailia on the internet comes to mind LOL). That said, I'm pushing over 50 now, and as a civilian have carried a sidearm for 20 plus years added my little gun collection over the years (which I've sold most of by the way), the fact is I have NEVER ever once had to use my gun, nor know of ANYONE personally involved in a gun related crime or incident.

I sincerely don't think you can understand a country until you've actually lived there for some time. You can read all the stories you want about somewhere else, but until you've been there, they're pretty much all stories.

That said, coming back here after some time and seeing the threads that mazHur has posted, he does list a lot of news sources that don't paint the US in a good light, and for the most part, I tend to stay away from them LOL (see previous paragraph as that relates to other threads about the US as well). That said, if I lived over in the middle east, I can see where "locals" may not have the best view of the US due to our political strategies and interventions in that area of the world and could affect their opinion.

I liked this part of your comment:
''I sincerely don't think you can understand a country until you've actually lived there for some time. You can read all the stories you want about somewhere else, but until you've been there, they're pretty much all stories.'' and quite agree with your observations.

I am not anti America but America is a world leader and anything going wrong there make people jump up their stools!

Since some opponents of mine have been foul mouthing me in personal capacity as well as calling my country a 'shithole' etc I was obliged to s how them the dark sides of America,
That is quite natural in a debate....because every argument has to b e supported by a return argument, that my look like antagonistic but in fact that is a true statement about which there shouldn't be any complaint.

FYI I have been to America and Canada a couple of times and I did not note or meet any bad person there...In fact I enjoyed my trips to these great countries. Unfortunately, if someone throws the first stone at you you cannot, well, sit pretty until you are done.

I may disagree with American policies but in no way I am anti American.. and if someone thinks so he's simply misunderstanding and in your own words 'not using his brain' in the right direction.

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z

However.........

IF Pak is a terrorist nation, as you said it, WHY have you taken it as your ally??

Talk sense rather than cram the board with your spewings.

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back