Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
I have experienced the same...sometimes we will miss a post..its understood..especially since he has so many threads going.
But yes he will not respond to direct questions..its true.
He is wanting GITMO closed immediately....I have asked him multiple times "What do we do with the terrorists upon this immediate closing."
There are other instances of dodging as well

I don't mind if you closed or not the Gitmo. In any case it hasn't served the purpose it was raised for.
Now you are releasing terrorists, as small as 6 year old, in exchange for your coward renegades.

Drone the terrorists ,,,,what else?

My question:
Why all the terrorist activity is aimed against America and not any other nation, why?/

Stone

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I haven't researched any threads you may be talking about, but in mazHur's defense, one outside the united could only look at statistics per gun laws and gun related crimes/statistics in the United States and could come to the conclusion that we're still a country literally still at war with each other (someone from Austrailia on the internet comes to mind LOL). That said, I'm pushing over 50 now, and as a civilian have carried a sidearm for 20 plus years added my little gun collection over the years (which I've sold most of by the way), the fact is I have NEVER ever once had to use my gun, nor know of ANYONE personally involved in a gun related crime or incident.

I sincerely don't think you can understand a country until you've actually lived there for some time. You can read all the stories you want about somewhere else, but until you've been there, they're pretty much all stories.

That said, coming back here after some time and seeing the threads that mazHur has posted, he does list a lot of news sources that don't paint the US in a good light, and for the most part, I tend to stay away from them LOL (see previous paragraph as that relates to other threads about the US as well). That said, if I lived over in the middle east, I can see where "locals" may not have the best view of the US due to our political strategies and interventions in that area of the world and could affect their opinion.

In debates and discussions, personal views are only anecdotal evidence.
Statistics are a better method of discerning facts.
mazHur could have taken the high road in debating and acknowledged well known and obvious facts, but spoiled his credibility with denials lacking logic and or authoritative sources.
His word became worthless.
So when he stated only those living in Pakistan can state the truth, he presented a logical fallacy. Not only do those living outside have the ability to discern truth through the many news outlets, the bigger issue is that there are those within that do not want damning truths to be exposed.
As mazHur's words held no value, anything he posts becomes questionable.

I sincerely don't think you can understand a country until you've actually lived there for some time.
Not everything, but trends are obvious.
mazHur argues to ignore the trends of Pakistan, but not his version of the US.
And I have called him a hypocrite on many occasions.

That said, coming back here after some time and seeing the threads that mazHur has posted, he does list a lot of news sources that don't paint the US in a good light
He does, indeed :D
I do read some of them.
Usually someone with a political bias, not news reporting.
I could counter with comments by many right wing pundits, but I don't believe most of them either. :D

That said, if I lived over in the middle east, I can see where "locals" may not have the best view of the US due to our political strategies and interventions in that area of the world and could affect their opinion
Indeed.....there is a propaganda war going on in the east and the west that further polarizes opinions.

GW Bush poisoned the credibility of the US by invading Iraq and that is going to be a difficult image to change.

Stone

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
don't cry, baby.
I didn't even know you were living in Ohio,....
my post turned out against you was a coincidence...
don't cry like a child, dick head!

:D

An uncut lawn in Ohio does not make it a State of poverty....it's a lazy home owner.

Ironically, in the Karachi slum photos I posted, I didn't see any lawns at all......mostly flowing open sewers through barren ground or rag pickers in a city sized garbage dump.

Do only the very wealthy own lawns in Pakistan?

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
mazHur could have taken the high road in debating and acknowledged well known and obvious facts, but spoiled his credibility with denials lacking logic and or authoritative sources.
So when he stated only those living in Pakistan can state the truth, he presented a logical fallacy. Not only do those living outside have the ability to discern truth through the many news outlets, the bigger issue is that there are those within that do not want damning truths to be exposed.

I do read some of them.
I could counter with comments by many right wing pundits, but I don't believe most of them either. :D

Indeed.....there is a propaganda war going on in the east and the west that further polarizes opinions.

GW Bush poisoned the credibility of the US by invading Iraq and that is going to be a difficult image to change.[/QUOTE

Calling other a hypocrite ain't not going to justify your bigotry and hate towards others. America is not a sacred cow not to be criticized...Whatever I posted was from the mouth and pens of your OWN people...and word from your OWN people about their OWN country is more reliable than what your 'classified' media tries to convey.

You perpetually foul mouth my country and its people without realizing that it is YOU who have thrust us in our present misery.
You bomb innocent people and they sneak into our land...
and plunge us into further economic crisis.
This is YOUR war,,,you ought to fight it yerself rather than take as allies whom you address as terrorists or terrorist sympathizers. Isn't that the darnest hypocrisy for you to realize and stop puking and mutter absurd and baseless propaganda against your own ally??

You still haven't answered my question: that is ' Why all this terrorism is pointed at America and its allies (for reason of their supporting America alone) ??
What have you done to them and what have they done to you in retaliation?? Why would terrorist be after America alone and not against other big nations??

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z

I do read some of them.

GW Bush poisoned the credibility of the US by invading Iraq and that is going to be a difficult image to change.

Why would the East play propaganda against you unless your step on the snails? They will surely turn and they are turning,,,you cannot blame them entirely for your own deeds and failures.

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Your selective amnesia.....I've already provided a list of al Qaeda attacks on other nations that you've conveniently forgotten about.

I asked WHY THE TERRORISTS ARE BASICALLY AGAINST AMERICA AND IN TURN AGAINST ITS ALLIES OR SUPPORTERS??

State the primary reason for this mutual hatred causing you fear and placing the world in jeopardy.

Stone

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Why would the East play propaganda against you unless your step on the snails? They will surely turn and they are turning,,,you cannot blame them entirely for your own deeds and failures.

You've been smoking too much hashish and need to take your Nalidixic Acid. :D

Stone

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I asked WHY THE TERRORISTS ARE BASICALLY AGAINST AMERICA AND IN TURN AGAINST ITS ALLIES OR SUPPORTERS??

State the primary reason for this mutual hatred causing you fear and placing the world in jeopardy.

]I asked WHY THE TERRORISTS ARE BASICALLY AGAINST AMERICA AND IN TURN AGAINST ITS ALLIES OR SUPPORTERS??

And I gave you a list that included nations not involved in supporting the US.
Go back and read those long lists.

al Qaeda started a war.

Stone

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
you seem to have gone blinded by my hits...nothing wrong with my formatting..chicken!

Your formatting was messed up. Could not tell where your comments were buried in my quote.
Sate your reply.

Stone said: ↑

I do read some of them.

GW Bush poisoned the credibility of the US by invading Iraq and that is going to be a difficult image to change.[/QUOTE

Calling other a hypocrite ain't not going to justify your bigotry and hate towards others. America is not a sacred cow not to be criticized...Whatever I posted was from the mouth and pens of your OWN people...and word from your OWN people about their OWN country is more reliable than what your 'classified' media tries to convey.

You perpetually foul mouth my country and its people without realizing that it is YOU who have thrust us in our present misery.
You bomb innocent people and they sneak into our land...
and plunge us into further economic crisis.
This is YOUR war,,,you ought to fight it yerself rather than take as allies whom you address as terrorists or terrorist sympathizers. Isn't that the darnest hypocrisy for you to realize and stop puking and mutter absurd and baseless propaganda against your own ally??

You still haven't answered my question: that is ' Why all this terrorism is pointed at America and its allies (for reason of their supporting America alone) ??
What have you done to them and what have they done to you in retaliation?? Why would terrorist be after America alone and not against other big nations??

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
This is called Pitching one against the other...with show of money!

Sunni militants drive Iraqi army from Mosul and this morning are pushing toward Baghdad. Despite it receiving the most military support the U.S. provides to any country - at $14 billion - Iraq still can't fight extremists who are today driving an exhausted Iraqi army out and expanding their reach as the region runs the higher risk of all-out war. The NYT's Suadad Al-Salhy and Alan Cowell: "In a lightning advance, Sunni militants who overran the northern Iraqi city of Mosul to deal a stunning strategic blow against the government have pressed south toward Baghdad and occupied facilities in the key oil refining town of Baiji, spreading alarm in the Iraqi capital itself, according to security officials and residents on Wednesday. Citizens in the refining center of Baiji, 110 miles south of Mosul, awoke Wednesday to find government checkpoints abandoned after insurgents, in a column of 60 vehicles, took control of the city of 200,000 people without firing a shot, the security officials said.

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Your formatting was messed up. Could not tell where your comments were buried in my quote.
Sate your reply.

In you oblivion or delirium you seem to read your own posts inversely,,,your bad!!

There is NO such thing as Al Quada , it ended with Osama's death,
You are just trying to attribute all evil to Quada and hang him!!
Al Quada is being made a lame excuse, pretext or scapegoat to cover up your failures against other militants.

Why do you group them under one head?? Al Queda was headed by OBL..he's no more and if had been alive he wouldn';t be hiding in a pit hole..anywhere in Pakistan.

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back