I can't win.

Users who are viewing this thread

HOTRODSnBOOZE

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying take the slow approach to see if a girl is interested.

What I said up there is not a trick, it's a move. It's not deceiving, it's a move. It is very simply an ice breaker with a girl you might be interested in getting to know better. Not a trick to get laid, Jan. But if a feller happens to get lucky, then rock on. :banana

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
So i guess your saying its a hit and miss .... after all she aint gotta do anything with him it isnt writen in STONE .... just cause your HORNEY and drunk :dunno :dunno :eek: :eek: ...... And thinking your a stud

HOTRODSnBOOZE

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Tazzy said:
So i guess your saying its a hit and miss .... after all she aint gotta do anything with him it isnt writen in STONE .... just cause your HORNEY and drunk :dunno :dunno :eek: :eek: ...... And thinking your a stud

YA!...I think. :think

HOTRODSnBOOZE

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I also think that if a guy puts forth effort and creativity in his pursuit, the girl appreciates how hard the guy is trying to be with her........kinda. :think

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Either that are hes gona get slapped ... for being to forward ....cause some females the first thing they wont to hear ..... ISNT how big your Dick is and were you wont to park it :lol :lol :lol

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Well Haus im sorry for what happened to you ....... BUT you did kinda open a can of worms hehehehehe :dunno

78,864Threads
2,185,191Messages
4,953Members
Back