I can't win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Haus

OTz Original
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
Ok when I was fat and ugly i could barely get a girl so i decided to change my look a little bit. and now that im bulky and ok looking i still cant get a girl. I asked out a girl today cause i thought i got a good vibe from her. when i was walking torwards her to ask her out. so i introduced my self. i said hey im bill nice to meet you. she said nice to meet you too. so i said can i take you out to dinner some time. she looked me right in the eye and said your not my type. your too big for me. i said but you were smiling at me. her respnse was not to be mean or anything but i was smiling to hold back my laughter. i was in total shock. why i said. because you look like you have trouble walking. its really discusting. i was like wow thanks for destoying every bit of cofidence i had left in me. i really aprreciate it. thanks. so i am really considering stop exercising and eat shit loads of food so i can be really fat again. i think its for the best. :>(

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
HELL No baby dont even listen to that gal ... she dont even know what shes talking about ....Shes just one person there are others out there you just picked a BITCH ......... your a sweet guy and very nice looking ( No Lie ) dont let it get you down OK :D :D :D

2k1gt

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Dont let some stupid bitch like that get you down. Seriously, there is someone out there for everyone. This girl is obviously not worth getting upset over, and come on, you drive a mustang, how could chicks not love that?

Haus

OTz Original
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
thanks you two. i really apreciate it. but i really dont drive a mustang. well technially i do but its a 92 for now until i can pic out a damn truck.

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Sweetie dont gain weight youll regret it ...... and dont let that female get you down >>>>>> Like you tell me all the time theres some one out there for you ........ Just be patient :banana :banana :D :D and JUST GO GET THE BUMBLE BEE :D

TheOriginalJames

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
What a fucking stuck up conceited cunt.

Don't let slutty fucking whores like that get you down man.

Is there anything else I can call that dick slurping bitch?

I would have spit in her face and walked away.

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
well 2000 i dont agree with all but i do agree with i would have spit in her face and walked away ........cause she wouldnt be worth your Time........ Haus your so much better ............ and deserve better :D :D

Bossman351

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Dude, just be whoever YOU want to be. Dont worry about what you think the chickys want you to be and eventually you will run into someone who cares for YOU and not what you look like. :rock You will be a lot happier that way.

Haus

OTz Original
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
thank you all for the kind words. esp. you 2000. :lol . as i think about it now i dont know why i even asked her out. she had blond hair. ok i know you think thats weird but let me explain. T knows where im going with this i hope. since i was about 13 years old i have been having a dream every once in awhile about this girl with shoulder length brown hair with her back turned to me. i wasnt in the dream but its me looking through my eyes at this girl. so i really never thought much about it. but 3 different phychics told me recently that this girl in my dream is my soul mate and the day before i meet her i will have the same dream but this time she will turn around. lets just say i was a little freaked out. so maybe i should just enjoy the single life for now.

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
Haus, I cant believe what I read, A chick turned YOU down?? WHAT was she smoking? She obviously wasnt good enough for you and 2000SI summed it up for me! Dont even waste your time on the stupid bitch. :)

HOTRODSnBOOZE

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
First of all, you set yourself up for disaster by asking a girl that was out of your league, on a date with out even getting to know her or her you. There is a phycological issue right there that needs to be addressed that I don't want to get into.

Get to know a girl with common interests first. Then move in for the kill (figuratively of coarse)
Girls look for relationships in two ways:
#1. Instant physical attraction with the hope that the guy will be all she wants in a man.
OR
#2. A relationship with a guy that has something to offer her that she is looking for in a man. IE: money, affection, nice car, stability, good at licking clit, etc, etc or all of the above. But in most cases, if you can fulfill at least one of her needs, that's good enough for her, because all women think they can train us on the rest.

Just remember Haus, men are hunters. :cool

MikeHawke

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Haus said:
Ok when I was fat and ugly i could barely get a girl so i decided to change my look a little bit. and now that im bulky and ok looking i still cant get a girl. I asked out a girl today cause i thought i got a good vibe from her. when i was walking torwards her to ask her out. so i introduced my self. i said hey im bill nice to meet you. she said nice to meet you too. so i said can i take you out to dinner some time. she looked me right in the eye and said your not my type. your too big for me. i said but you were smiling at me. her respnse was not to be mean or anything but i was smiling to hold back my laughter. i was in total shock. why i said. because you look like you have trouble walking. its really discusting. i was like wow thanks for destoying every bit of cofidence i had left in me. i really aprreciate it. thanks. so i am really considering stop exercising and eat shit loads of food so i can be really fat again. i think its for the best. :>(

Hey. I didn't know you're name was Bill......so is mine. :rock

Anyway, listen Bill. it took balls for you to approach that girl. You did all the right things dude. You made eye contact and went over to her. That's hard to do. You would have been kicking yourself if you hadn't said something to her.

About her response....I thought you were kidding at first becuase I couldn't believe that there was such a stupid, ignorant, MEAN bitch out there. Fuck her. She's a goddamn moron.

Dude. I don't know what you look like and it doesn't matter anyway....you are one hell of a nice guy. If you asked any woman what they really want in a man they would say that they want a nice guy who will treat them well............a huge weenie helps too LOL.

You said that you wanted to lose some weight so the you could feel better about yourself........so you worked real hard and lost some weight and were starting to feel better about yourself. Don't let one stupid bitch fuck that up for you. I know that what she said must have really hurt. It would have fucked up my day for sure......but it still doesn't matter......SHE doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if she's the hottest chick on the planet, you wouldn't want to go out with someone like that anyway.

There will be other women dude. Don't give upi the fight and try not to get down on yourself. Keep working on feeling better about yourself......If losing weight helps you to fell better about you, then keep it up........if you want to eat some food, then do that. Fuck it man. Real beauty comes from inside.......just try to feel good about you and KEEP APPROACHING WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will find the one for you.

Shit, dude, you might have to approach 1,000 women before you find the right one but if you give up. It's hard and you are probably going to get shot down again.....we aLL get shot down dude. She just hit you really hard where it really hurts.

Was it Gretzky or Jordan who said "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take"?

So......congratulations on having the balls to approach a woman. Keep up the good work.

Oh yeah.......and FUCK HER! She will get hers one day. The stupid bitch is probably with some Brad Pitt lookin muther fucker who treats her like shit LOL.

IntruderLS1

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Lot's of wisdom already up there. :agree 's

That's pretty crazy somebody would have the meaness in them to hit a stranger like that. Especially one that was being nice to her. When in the market for a new girl, you've got to have a thick skin. The quote about missing 100% of the shots you don't take is exactly right.

If it's really got you down, play the master of the numbers game. Tell yourself you're not leaving a certain area until you talk to at least 15 girls. Random girls is fine (well random Single looking girls). By the end of day 2, you won't give two shits about who wants you and who doesn't. It'll help you realize that you don't know them, they don't know you, and after the rejection it'll stay that way, so nothing lost. And who the hell cares what somebody you don't know thinks about you? :dunno

I know it's an old joke, and half of you guys aren't going to believe this, but on the subject of making it a numbers game (by numbers game, I mean there is a certain percentage of chicks out there that will say yes, and all you have to do is talk to enough to hit that percentage): My best friend in the service would walk up to girls and say (this is when he was totally blitz of course) "Hey, I'm Jeff. Wanna F***?" 8 times out of 10 they would just laugh at the rude drunk guy. Once there was a very pissed off guy "friend" who thought he was macho. A few times they would be all pissy and get mad. But twice..... TWICE.... They said "Yeah, let's get out of here." LOL I was like :wtf And he was out in the car :humpnana

LOL Good luck man. :rock :rock

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
HOTRODSnBOOZE said:
First of all, you set yourself up for disaster by asking a girl that was out of your league, on a date with out even getting to know her or her you. There is a phycological issue right there that needs to be addressed that I don't want to get into.

Get to know a girl with common interests first. Then move in for the kill (figuratively of coarse)
#1. Instant physical attraction with the hope that the guy will be all she wants in a man.
OR
#2. A relationship with a guy that has something to offer her that she is looking for in a man. IE: money, affection, nice car, stability, good at licking clit, etc, etc or all of the above. But in most cases, if you can fulfill at least one of her needs, that's good enough for her, because all women think they can train us on the rest.

Boozie can i ask why NONE of what you say applies to me ????????? And im a female :dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno

HOTRODSnBOOZE

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Tazzy said:
HOTRODSnBOOZE said:

OR

Boozie can i ask why NONE of what you say applies to me ????????? And im a female :dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno

Because I'm looking at it from a guys point of view I guess. Why don't you give your take on the subject at hand so we can see a womans point of view.

Tim

Having way too much fun
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
111.11z
HOTRODSnBOOZE said:
First of all, you set yourself up for disaster by asking a GUY that was out of your league, on a date with out even getting to know HIM or HIM you. There is a phycological issue right there that needs to be addressed that I don't want to get into.

Get to know a GUY with common interests first. Then move in for the kill (figuratively of coarse)
GUYS look for relationships in two ways:
#1. Instant physical attraction with the hope that the GIRL will be all HE wants in a WOMAN.
OR
#2. A relationship with a GIRL that has something to offer HIM that HE is looking for in a WOMAN. IE: Nice tits, fine legs, nice ass, gives goob blow jobs, etc, etc or all of the above. But in most cases, if you can fulfill at least one of HIS needs, that's good enough for HIM, because all MEN think they can train us on the rest.

Just remember Jan, Women are loose. :cool

There you go Jan... now it applies to you.

And Haus, don't let one woman get you down. She probably was on the rag.

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
HOTRODSnBOOZE said:
Tazzy said:
HOTRODSnBOOZE said:

OR

Because I'm looking at it from a guys point of view I guess. Why don't you give your take on the subject at hand so we can see a womans point of view.

No what i meant is in general not how you said it but what you said ........ cause you generalize females in that... and none of that is how i act are behave :dunno :dunno

TheOriginalJames

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
HOTRODSnBOOZE said:
First of all, you set yourself up for disaster by asking a girl that was out of your league, on a date with out even getting to know her or her you.

She obviously is NOT out of his league. If she's that stuck up I'd venture to say that she is out of his league. He came up and respectfully/tactfully asked her out only to get shut down without ever getting to even know his name.

There is a phycological issue right there that needs to be addressed that I don't want to get into.

Do you mean psychological or physiological issue?

Get to know a girl first? Isn't that what DATING is all about? (and it's spelled course.)

OR
#2. A relationship with a guy that has something to offer her that she is looking for in a man. IE: money, affection, nice car, stability, good at licking clit, etc, etc or all of the above.

That's a gross overgeneralization right there.

#1 applies to those girls that believe "i'm all that and a bag of chips." Those girls are usually the ones that are like the one he tried to ask out, stuck up bitches who think they're too good for everyone else.

#2 applies to more down to earth girls. They're less hostile towards guys, BUT they've been hurt by guys more so than the bitches have.

Most girls out there want one simple thing as far as I've seen... a guy who can make them laugh. Someone they can have fun being around. A relationship cannot progress past dating without this. You first must be friends before you can be anything else.

But in most cases, if you can fulfill at least one of her needs, that's good enough for her, because all women think they can train us on the rest.

I can agree with that all the way, and they usually can train us... subconciously anyway.

So what happens if you're a laid back guy who doesn't like to hunt for girls all the time? Ah yes, that means you're just me.

78,864Threads
2,185,192Messages
4,953Members
Back