I can't win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
HOTRODSnBOOZE said:
well on a serious advice thing i would not recommend approaching someone you never spoken to and asking them out ..as a female i must say this is very uncomfortable

See SI, told I know of what I speak. :popcorn

Can i ask why it would be uncomfortable if some one walks up to you ???You dont know ??? if some one like Bill walked up to me id be thinking WOW this is one fine Dude :lol :lol :banana :banana ( but i guess this has something to do with age )

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

SloMoFo

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
HOTRODSnBOOZE said:
well on a serious advice thing i would not recommend approaching someone you never spoken to and asking them out ..as a female i must say this is very uncomfortable

you def know what youre talking about

bill take his advice, make conversation first before you leap right into asking them out

SloMoFo

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
HOTRODSnBOOZE said:

you def know what youre talking about

bill take his advice, make conversation first before you leap right into asking them out

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Double post and Haus Sweetie i think if you ( later on )wont to walk up and introduce your self to some one you like ....... I feel you should forget what this STUPIED chick said shes only one person ..... and not a very smart one at that ....... But to meet some one your gona have to introduce yourself some time ....... Just dont ask her out right off ..... talk to her maybe meet some were for a burger ( etc) BUT DOnt feel down on your self cause believe me you have nothing to worry about Sweetie :banana :banana

TheOriginalJames

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
hrm whatever.

I just want to know how someone you don't know asking you out makes you uncomfortable?

Do you only date people you've known for 10 years who suddenly wanted to take you out?

What the hell kind of conversation would go on during that date? You already know each other pretty well, that just seems redundant to me.

:dunno

HOTRODSnBOOZE

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I just want to know how someone you don't know asking you out makes you uncomfortable?
Because that person asking could be a freak or murderer.....or even worse, A BIKE THIEF! :wtf

Do you only date people you've known for 10 years who suddenly wanted to take you out?
Well lets not blow it out of proportion Speedy Gonzales. Not 10 years, but a nice conversation to find out if you have anything in common would be nice.

What the hell kind of conversation would go on during that date? You already know each other pretty well, that just seems redundant to me.
Oh PLEASE!! The date is to get into more detail regarding the original conversation....and in my case, to get my hand in her pants. :banana

MrAWatts

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I agree, this chick sounds like a chode. She probably wouldn't be work the energy it would take to smack her across the face with schlong

TheOriginalJames

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
HOTRODSnBOOZE said:

Because that person asking could be a freak or murderer.....or even worse, A BIKE THIEF! :wtf

haha you img tagged that.

hahaha

MrAWatts

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Hey HRnB it seems like you are all about a quick convo to see if you have something in common, I can see it now...

HRnB: Huh huh, hey baby...

Girl: Who are you..?

HRnB: I noticed you have on a red shirt. I have on a red shirt too,
maybe we should do it..
51f1ff840d63f9960d00a362fe1e9d9f.gif

Hehe :banana

TheOriginalJames

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
MrAWatts said:
Hey HRnB it seems like you are all about a quick convo to see if you have something in common, I can see it now...

maybe we should do it..

bahahahah That is SOOO Booze. :lol

HOTRODSnBOOZE

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
MrAWatts said:

maybe we should do it..

HAHAHA!!! Joo got it mang. I keep every color shirt in my trunk. WOOT!

SloMoFo

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
2000Si said:
hrm whatever.

:dunno

a guy who asks me out without a little conversation means to me

1. hes a weirdo and it makes me uncomfortable because its too fast ..how does he know he even wants to spend time with me if he doesnt know anything about me?

2. he just wants ass, by not knowing anything about me he is solely asking me out on looks alone not for any other reason, i am not interested in dating a guy if thats the only thing he notices ....this is the majority observation this does not represent the total male population, unfortunately i will not take my chance to find that out

you do not need to tell someone everyhing before going out but there needs to be some conversation some common interest that causes the other person to be interested as well ...you need to make some basis for your interest known other than looks ..without it all youre saying is "you look good and thats the only reason im asking you out"...guys who just want sex do that' dont make that mistake by putting yourself in that category...show the girl youre at least interested in her personality too

and im sure there is still plenty of stuff left over for conversation while actually on the date....ive been dating my current boyfriend for 2 months now and im still finding out new stuff everyday... you just have to be creative

you cant just walk up to a person and be like hey im bob lets go out ....that kind of approach will cause for alot of rejection ...you wanted the truth ...i gave it to you guys ...no need to be a jerk about it SI

MrAWatts

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
So heres what you do guys. Write an autobiography. A short one though, alot of chicks have short attention spans unless they are watching chick flicks. Try to sum up your life in about a page or 2. Next, get a piece of paper, and a professional looking clip board to put it on. Chicks dig professional dudes. Write a brief questionaire for the girl, so you can find out about her and decide if you wanna hook up with her. Don't ask questions that are too personal though, try to keep them simple too. For example:

1. The "hoo hoo"...shaved or don king?
2. Do you like penis?
3. Are you free tonight?
4. Are you currently banging someone else?

You know, simple stuff like that.

Walk up to the girl and give it to her. Tell her to read it, and that you will be back in ten minutes to see if she's into you. If she's into you whip out the questionaire. After she answers, if you are still feelin' her, make whoopy.

SloMoFo

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
MrAWatts said:
So heres what you do guys. Write an autobiography. A short one though, alot of chicks have short attention spans unless they are watching chick flicks. Try to sum up your life in about a page or 2. Next, get a piece of paper, and a professional looking clip board to put it on. Chicks dig professional dudes. Write a brief questionaire for the girl, so you can find out about her and decide if you wanna hook up with her. Don't ask questions that are too personal though, try to keep them simple too. For example:

1. The "hoo hoo"...shaved or don king?
2. Do you like penis?
3. Are you free tonight?
4. Are you currently banging someone else?

You know, simple stuff like that.

Walk up to the girl and give it to her. Tell her to read it, and that you will be back in ten minutes to see if she's into you. If she's into you whip out the questionaire. After she answers, if you are still feelin' her, make whoopy.

you guys are mean ..forget i even tried to help

78,864Threads
2,185,191Messages
4,953Members
Back