I can't win.

Users who are viewing this thread

MrAWatts

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Omg no! I was just kidding! You are right.

When a guy approaches a girl, I think it's ok if it's just to talk. However, when he just walks up and says lets get together, then that is based on looks entirely. Very shallow. I have talked about that to my friends before. I'm not a big fan of shallow ppl. If a girl sees a pic of me, and tells me she likes me later I'm like ok w/e... I know, and understand what you are talking about
a9ca0f2b6e0eb572eb78e6bafa57d27a.gif
I'm just a joker :D

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

SloMoFo

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
MrAWatts said:
Omg no! I was just kidding! You are right.

When a guy approaches a girl, I think it's ok if it's just to talk. However, when he just walks up and says lets get together, then that is based on looks entirely. Very shallow. I have talked about that to my friends before. I'm not a big fan of shallow ppl. If a girl sees a pic of me, and tells me she likes me later I'm like ok w/e... I know, and understand what you are talking about
a9ca0f2b6e0eb572eb78e6bafa57d27a.gif
I'm just a joker :D

oh i thought you were just making a mockery of me

Haus

OTz Original
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
thanks slomo for all your help. ill look into that but ill probally just stick to meeting girls on the internet. but as you can see i dont ask out alot of girls. i was usally friends with them first and then grew feelings. or i get to know them really well online and then take it from there if theres a conection. and again i really apreciate your help steph.

Haus

OTz Original
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
HOTRODSnBOOZE said:
MrAWatts said:
Chicks dig professional dudes. Write a brief questionaire for the girl, so you can find out about her and decide if you wanna hook up with her.

album_pic.php
booze does it again. always manages to make my day so much more better.

StangMang

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Guy approaching girl in bar: Hey, i've been stareing at you all night from that dark corner over there. I was just wondering if your planning on walking to your car alone later?

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Hay got a question then ???......How do you drunks walk up to the one night stand and ask them to go to bed with you ???????? what do you walk up and say ..... HAY BABY WONA SEE MY BIG DICK :eek:wned :lol :lol :D :D

HOTRODSnBOOZE

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Tazzy said:
Hay got a question then ???......How do you drunks walk up to the one night stand and ask them to go to bed with you ???????? what do you walk up and say ..... HAY BABY WONA SEE MY BIG DICK :eek:wned :lol :lol :D :D

Never!!!!! :wtf

I just do the reach and graze maneuver. It's simple really. If I see a girl I want to hook up with, I make sure I have a very light smell of my cologne and fresh breath (quick gum chew or mint) and a warm arm (do what ever it takes to make it warm like hold your hand on it for ten minutes). Now, where ever she is, I put something down on one side of her (IE: my beer, my cell phone etc.) and I nonchalantly work my way to her other side. Now after a few non direct comments of the surroundings (wow, this place is packed, or, damn, I love this song the DJ is playing, etc etc) when she is facing the bar or table or whatever, I reach to grab my "whatever" and make sure to brush my arm on her arm. Girls are always cold for some reason, so a warm touch triggers something. It will escalate from there.
NOW! if she moves her breast in to your arm.....hellz ya, the contract is signed and dated. But it doesn't normally go that easy. Just remember, never be affraid of hard work, anything worth having takes a little time. :banana

TheOriginalJames

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
HOTRODSnBOOZE said:
Tazzy said:

Never!!!!! :wtf

I just do the reach and graze maneuver. It's simple really. If I see a girl I want to hook up with, I make sure I have a very light smell of my cologne and fresh breath (quick gum chew or mint) and a warm arm (do what ever it takes to make it warm like hold your hand on it for ten minutes). Now, where ever she is, I put something down on one side of her (IE: my beer, my cell phone etc.) and I nonchalantly work my way to her other side. Now after a few non direct comments of the surroundings (wow, this place is packed, or, damn, I love this song the DJ is playing, etc etc) when she is facing the bar or table or whatever, I reach to grab my "whatever" and make sure to brush my arm on her arm. Girls are always cold for some reason, so a warm touch triggers something. It will escalate from there.
NOW! if she moves her breast in to your arm.....hellz ya, the contract is signed and dated. But it doesn't normally go that easy. Just remember, never be affraid of hard work, anything worth have takes a little time. :banana

Wait... aren't you married? :tard

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Now see what i mean you Guys DO walk up and talk to females you dont know ......... if it pretains to getting SOME ASS ....... :fu :fu

HOTRODSnBOOZE

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
By the way, I was referring to before I was married. And to clear things up, it's not walking up and asking them out. IE: "Now after a few non direct comments of the surroundings (wow, this place is packed, or, damn, I love this song the DJ is playing, etc etc) when she is facing the bar or table or whatever, I reach to grab my "whatever" and make sure to brush my arm on her arm."

HOTRODSnBOOZE

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
MrAWatts said:
your not asking her out, your trying to trick her into thinking your smooootthhhhh :cool

Wrong Grasshopper. I'm trying to see if she is interested. Big difference. BUT, you do have to be smooth to pull it off. Once the coversation escalates, then you can be yourself and take it from there.
We're hunters guys, remember that. Women are gathers. We're hunting them and they're gathering us. Don't fight human nature guys, accept it and you'll get lucky.

2000Si said:
He is smooth, so it all works out.

Rich, and smooth.

I'm surprised he don't have 8 wives by now. :banana

It takes practice just like anything challenging. And you don't have to be rich to have a clean car and dress nice. Women love a clean nice smelling guy with nice shoes. And make sure you have fresh breath or forget it. Always keep those little melt in your mouth strips with you.

PS, these rules apply to where ever you are, even the library. :cool

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Oh so you saying Most females are stupied and are just gona drop there pants cause you blow some smoke up there ASS :dunno :dunno :fu :fu

78,864Threads
2,185,192Messages
4,953Members
Back