Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Jessica

Reaction score
Tokenz
221.76z
i think people who don't like to read just haven't found the book they like

either that or they have a learning disability that makes reading hard. and practice will make it better!

well some people totally HATE reading (and they like no book), or otherwise they read comics or magazines :shrug:

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Grin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
To learn... to engage in hearing different opinions... to develop more knowledge about myself and other cultures... to be entertained and laugh... to kill time.... to research.... to understand others better.... to stimulate my imagination and make me think... to know what the current 'in' thing is about so I can discuss it... to search out like-minded people.

I read a LOT. :)

flopstock

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I think it's wonderful how someone else can put words together on a page and when I enjoy it, I have a film instantly running in my imagination. Of course, if I don't like it, it gets tossed aside like a bad movie trailer.

Pabst

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
reading stimulates the mind and your imagination. a healthy mind gets regular exercise and reading helps in that.

Solariskun

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
To escape the world, immersing myself in a a place with things we can only dream of living and breathing, magic, war, love, intrigue anything can happen between the covers of a book.

Minor Axis

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
Entertainment, escapism, adventure, to be thrilled. When I discovered reading and a good book about the 4th grade, I was hooked on experiencing an adventure. One book in particular, although I don't remember the title was a book about time travel, where a group of people go back to the age of dinosaurs. Great entertainment for a kid! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

jose1248

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
never really liked reading before but lately I have been reading more and my opinion is starting to sway lol. Plus it can't hurt to improve my vocabulary.

78,866Threads
2,185,215Messages
4,953Members
Back