Things Left Unsaid

Users who are viewing this thread

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,337.15z
I've been meaning to start this thread for a while and keep forgetting to do so. This thread is for all those things you never said but always wanted to. You don't have to say who it's to. ;)

I'll start.

I'm sorry I kept your sister's secret all those years ago. I should have gone to an adult w/ what she told me instead of keeping it quiet like she asked. Maybe it would have prevented you from suffering the same abuse from the same man.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Aeval

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
Good thread....

I have tons but I'll start with....

I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't take a more mature approach to the situation and deal with it at the time. I know I put you through a lot of heart-ache and I honestly cannot express the regret that takes hold of me everytime I think of your pain. You mean the world to me and I appreciate all you've done for me over the years...I know there were some difficult times where you sacrificed so much for my happiness and I acted like it didn't mean anything, when it did, more than you can imagine. Thank you for always loving me, no matter what.

Oh, and to someone else...

You made me promise to never leave you, I might not be at your side anymore, but I will NEVER leave you, you will always have me in your corner no matter what.

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I miss you and I wish you'd kick them out of your life so you could spend the rest of it in peace. I know you don't want that though, you're trapped in this with them. I just always loved you and wished you hadn't stopped being able to love me back.

fuel1316

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
i never got the chance to tell you just how much i admire everything you did in your life. i was always proud of you no matter how much you thought you failed. in my eyes you did. not even once.

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
Okay. I never told you this, not even after we broke up, because I knew how sincerely it would bother you.

Our anniversary wasn't the 20th. It was the 19th.

I know how you hate numbers or dates ending in one or nine. You were really fucking drunk that night you finally got the courage to be a man and make me your girlfriend, and when you asked me the next day if you'd managed to wait till after midnight so that it was the 20th like you'd planned, I lied and said yes. But it was actually more like 10:30pm on the 19th.

I'm not sure what that says about our relationship exactly.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,337.15z
I'm sorry I was too dumb to realize that there was a shot at more. I blew my chance and I know that I did. But I've come to terms w/ that, even though it took me a couple of months. I hope she continues to make you as happy as you say she does...you deserve it.

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
you know what irritated me most? your drinking habits....embarrass not only yourself, but you made me look like the fool to hold onto you even after I should have ran away a long, long time ago

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
I'm sorry, you think you can't bring a man around your kid before 6 to 12 months of dating. I think you are being over protective just because your ex husband was a douche bag. How exactly do you expect to have grown up time without a sitter and the fact you have to work? But you say you like me. I know your kid is only 3 and a 1/2 and your divorce is fresh but if you want to start something with me don't hide it from your child. You aren't the whore you think you'd be by introducing guys to your son, who feel you prospectively have a heart felt connection with.

Hekler

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
...I was somewhat upset when you were taken into custody at the border and wasn't allowed to come back into my country but I had been hoping that I would be rid of you somehow.

Staci

old, but new
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
im sorry i ever told you that i wanted to sleep with you.......who would have known how much you could hurt me

78,864Threads
2,185,192Messages
4,953Members
Back