Participant count
  • Participants list

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,377.70z
You have NO CLUE how close I was to sleeping w/ you. I'm SO relieved you passed out drunk at my house that night before things could go further. I see how you treat women and it's disgusting.

Siphorous

Anticipation
Reaction score
Tokenz
199.13z
This is probably the last time I'm going to see you isn't it? I want to say this now because if I don't I know the lack of closure will end up eating me alive.

This has been a fantastic weekend. I couldn't have been any happier. I'll always remember the broad smile on your face when we first met. I'll remember how surprised you were when we hugged yesterday. There is precious little time in our lives and I just wanted to clear the air because nothing else matters to me than leaving things in a place we were both going to be comfortable with.

I realise this is just a fantasy - for both of us. It can't work. Maybe you had regrets too about ever seeing me. I just want you to know that I don't blame you. We all make mistakes. I went against my better judgement to see you but I don't regret it now. You've shown me things that I never believed I could have seen in my life. You've given me so much belief in myself and all I can think is that despite what I want - things have to end amicably and we should just go our separate ways. I want to say this because I know that for whatever reason you can't.

Know this - you're a wonderful, intelligent, amazing and last but definitely not least - beautfiul woman and whomever ticks all the boxes for you will no doubt be very happy.

I know I'm not that person - but I want to thank you for showing me that there can be more. Take care... I'll miss you of course but we had better say goodbye now.

satinbutterfly

Miss Piggy
Reaction score
Tokenz
169.23z
You will never get a chance to hurt me again. The damage you have done is irrepairable and has left me permanently broken. You took away the only reason I allowed you back into my life and so I have nothing for you. You've lost me forever.

Thornless

Or am I?
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Thinking of you makes my throat close up and my eyes sting.
I miss you each day, seeing so much of you in myself and it makes it hurt even more.
I'm sorry I didn't get to spend more time with you,
I know how much you really loved us, you just had your own way of showing it.
<3

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
Why do I have mixed feelings about going on a date tomorrow and then meeting up with another interest late tomorrow night as she drives on her way home? I am single after all...

teh_fuzz

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Tokenz
124.51z
With all due respect...
you are a fucking moron
You cant listen to reason
You dont take ideas and options well if they are not yours
I mean you cant even connect to the local wifi network!
Printing a word document or an excel spreadsheet is like a fucking IQ test for you
Your capability to retain information sucks! ive known crackheads with better memory or attention span than you

Cannot say i want to see you go as that is just not nice, but goddamn... i seriously wish you good luck

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
With all due respect...
you are a fucking moron
You cant listen to reason
You dont take ideas and options well if they are not yours
I mean you cant even connect to the local wifi network!
Printing a word document or an excel spreadsheet is like a fucking IQ test for you
Your capability to retain information sucks! ive known crackheads with better memory or attention span than you

Cannot say i want to see you go as that is just not nice, but goddamn... i seriously wish you good luck

Your avatar flowed very nicely with that, like one flip off per sentence

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back