Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

satinbutterfly

Miss Piggy
Reaction score
Tokenz
169.23z
As much as I would like to pay you back for all the pain you've caused... I never will. But I want to make you worry that I would, just so that you can understand what you put me through.

NoDak

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
You're just damned lucky I was an ignorant young man, when you were my boss, or I'd have owned your growly drunken ass for the way you treated me. When I heard you'd died, alone in your apartment, I thought it was only fitting.

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
I'm kinda glad you block my advance today... Thinking about it you are an over opinionated person and nitpick over stupid shit. Your paranoia and absurdity will be your downfall as I hope other men would be as turned off by it as I am.

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
i dunno if you lost your phone in a drunken stuper AGAIN or what but i thought id actually hear from you today. Thought we were going to meet up in Waterville on your way home from the airport tonight.... :-/ Should I be thinking about you this much?

Mercury

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
You are a self serving, narcissistic, manipulative POS who believes that everything should be handed to you. Your continuing effort to remain a lap dog to management just shows your lack of self respect. The reason you thought I was friendly with you was because I needed to keep my job and anyone who called you out for what an ass you are, ended up fired because of favoritism by an unintelligent management. I wish I would have been able to tell you this to your face before leaving that joke of a business. I hope you learn how unimportant you really are to this universe and that you either improve in your life and your actions with others, or that you die lonely and without any family or friends.

........ hey .... that does feel good :)

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
Im sorry that I count not stand up to you. I wish I can take away all the pain and scars you left on me. I may never be the same, but I think I am better now. I wish I never had to see you again.

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
How dare you always shit on me. I look up to you, I love you- but you are never caring to me. You think that I am strong enough to be without your help and love, but Im not. You never see my kids and you live in the same town. You lie about me and try to get sympothy, but in actuality you are the wrong one. I wish you were the same mom to me that you are to my sisters. I wish I had your love. I wish you would be there for me when I need my mommy. Instead I am left empty and alone. Noone can take your mothers place.. I just wish my own mother wanted hers.

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
God, I could go on and on in this thread...

I wish I could of been strong enough to push you away that one night. I wish I would of faught back. I wish I would of gone to the police. I hope and pray you didnt do the same thing you did to me to anyone else. I pray you rot in hell and die a slow torture death.

Mercury

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
It is Hell for those who love you to watch you drink yourself slowly to death. You still have a chance to live ... take it.

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
If I told you once, I have told you a thousand times!!! Do not push the limits of his thinking, because he will win in the end...

teh_fuzz

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Tokenz
124.51z
oh hai, i didnt know you were so fucking in tune as to what it is that is going on today.. i mean you couldnt bother getting your ass to work before 9:40 this morning when your in time is 8am like everyone else; so why should i act like i give two shits that suddenly you seem to give a shit? get off my nuts! you do whatever you think is that you have to do and ill handle mine!

Aww you cant realize why you dont get shit done? you seem flustered with your workload. Here is some advice!
Quit fucking taking on all these stupid ass menial tasks! quit waiting to the last minute to do shit and then passing the buck on them
You don't "look busy" you look like a fucking retard running around, not getting shit accomplished and getting behind on every single task

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
stop grovelling on your past and wake the hell up
next time you put me down make your self feel better it may be your last

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back