Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
stop bragging, you haven't done shit and I don't think anyone else gives a flying f*ck about your day to day life

NuckingFuts

One of the originals
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
395.93z
Rebekah I am sorry I wasn't able to do more to help you. I guess everyone has to hit their own rock bottom by their selves. It tore me apart to have to say goodbye. I wish you the best of luck and that you get the help that you need. Think of it as another one of our Tuesdays.

writeletters

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I don't know if it'd ever work out, and I don't know if I want to try. But whatever our decisions may be, I hope they are in harmony. This sounds like a poetry to me... Maybe I'll have to write a poem about this!

Cory

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I acted like it wasn't a big deal when we ended, but it really haunts me to this day. I can't stop but think what if. Maybe someday I'll get the chance.

Lizbeth19ph

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
Ok here is mine:

"Sorry we met at the wrong time and at the wrong place. If I we could have met earlier when my heart was free, we could have taken the chance to be "me and you". But for now being friends is all we could ever be."

Lizbeth19ph

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
I don't know if it'd ever work out, and I don't know if I want to try. But whatever our decisions may be, I hope they are in harmony. This sounds like a poetry to me... Maybe I'll have to write a poem about this!

Yes you could compose a lovely poetry out of your post, writeletters. By the way, do you ever compose poetry? I am a Poet that's why your reply caught my eye.

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
that time when we both know we had to say goodbye, but you did it the most inhumane way, you texted it, couldn't summon enough balls to say it to my face. I so want to write you off and say good bye and good riddance, but I was and still am deeply in love with you, although you'll never know this, God to think how much money I have spent in therapy to try and get you out of my head. I feel like the dude in Hitch who just couldn't shake this woman. why do I still yearn for you? why do i secretly hope you'll turn around and say it back in which you will never f**ing do.

78,864Threads
2,185,192Messages
4,953Members
Back