Things Left Unsaid

Users who are viewing this thread

BreakfastSurreal

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.38z
To my mother...

You can't feel love for a very simple reason ... You can't give away what you don't have.

End of story.

Until you have created a vivid, real visualization of the child you were (reconnecting) holding hands with the woman you desire to become, there's a high probability that you will continue to meet your needs on a low level, trapped in destructive behavioral patterns that have controlled you for years, keeping you doing the same thing over and over (having been labeled as "mentally ill") or stuck in an addiction called denial.

At some point, you have to come to terms with this fact: If you keep doing what you've been doing, you'll keep getting what you've gotten.

You are loveable, you are worthy, you are enough. And you're not nearly as "unfixable" as you've been seduced into believing.

Oh, and I only know all of this because I learned it for myself just a short while ago. It,s why you see the difference in me now. I'm not doing well now because of chance, but because of choice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,337.15z
I'm sorry I couldn't be strong enough to walk through those doors at Hospice the other day. Rest in Peace. I love you.

NoDak

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Like a windup toy, I set you back on your wheels, wound you up and turned you loose. You never came back.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,337.15z
What happened...you finally figure out the poor man's version of me still wasn't me??? If you ever want to be happy, you're going to have to change...until then you'll continue to be miserable.

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
yes, it was damn hot, but i did ,mow the lawn, went to the store, emptied the suitcases, started the laundry and got the car washed.....any other questions?

NoDak

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Now, just what the hell makes you think that, since I'm off on the weekends, I have time to run for this and that for you, and your coworkers, at the drop of a hat when you're working the weekend??

78,864Threads
2,185,191Messages
4,953Members
Back