The Official Gun Lovers Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Jackass master

Old and worn out
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
You might be a little sore from having your arms up that much. Not really from the shooting as much as holding the position to shoot.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,334.15z
You might be a little sore from having your arms up that much. Not really from the shooting as much as holding the position to shoot.

I have pretty weak upper body strength, unfortunately, so I'm sure I'll be paying for it tomorrow. I did go ahead and take some Aleve and I'll take another before bed along w/ a Lortab.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
I have pretty weak upper body strength, unfortunately, so I'm sure I'll be paying for it tomorrow. I did go ahead and take some Aleve and I'll take another before bed along w/ a Lortab.

Perhaps you can alternate squats with pushups.:D

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,334.15z
Perhaps you can alternate squats with pushups.:D

Actually, I've been trying to decide what to do when my squat challenge is up. I want to continue doing squats, so I thought maybe repeating the challenge every other month. Maybe there's a pushup challenge that I can do on the opposing months. My leg strength is good and always has been...but, like most women, my upper body strength is lacking.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
They do have a type of squat exercise that does have pushups....not sure of the technical name though.

Joe the meek

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
Just remember, with the Glock, you need to pull the trigger (basically dry fire it) before you can begin to field strip it for cleaning.

Many in law enforcement have had accidental discharges (or ND's if you want to nit pick) by forgetting a round was in the chamber.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,334.15z
Just remember, with the Glock, you need to pull the trigger (basically dry fire it) before you can begin to field strip it for cleaning.

Many in law enforcement have had accidental discharges (or ND's if you want to nit pick) by forgetting a round was in the chamber.

I got a version of that speech from Earl...except it started with "you may be a Sergeant at 911, but out here I'm in charge." :24:

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
yeah i used to have a lot of pain trying to hold the position. I even went to a doctor who happened to love guns himself. I feel better now when I shoot.

Joe the meek

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
I've righted a wrong.

Only gun I truely regret selling was a high power.

Low and behold, exact same high power up on gunbroker for LESS than I sold mine some years ago, so I hit the buy button.

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
8932_press02-001.jpg

NuckingFuts

One of the originals
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
395.93z
I bought a new toy. Ruger SR9c 9MM pistol. I like how it feels in my hand.
I have never been a fan of Ruger pistols. My girlfriend has a Ruger 357/38 revolver.
I prefer Glock. But if you want a nice concealment weapon. Check out the Walther CCP 9mm. Claims to cut back the recoil by almost half.

Jackass master

Old and worn out
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
I use my modified choke pump action shogun for shot shells. Better control even inside the house. Will stop anything at close range and is perfect for giving a lifetime reminder in the legs. Perps will remember the rest of their life every time they put socks or shoes on.

78,864Threads
2,185,189Messages
4,953Members
Back