The Official Gun Lovers Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,311.37z
Went to the range Saturday. Literally had a BLAST! My son leased a Desert Eagle in .50 caliber that we shot in addition to the guns we brought.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Joe the meek

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
Finally got it together.

Coyote gun for off the back porch at night without having to worry about waking the family up shooting at night.

300 blackout with Omega suppressor. Not as silent as the .22LR suppressed, but she will work just fine.

Anyone interested in a night scope, I highly reccomend the Sightmark digital photon scope. Less than $500 and with the built in IR, you can see how many fingers someone is holding up at 50 yards in pitch darkness no problem. With an additional IR light, picking up things at 200 yards on a tree line is no problem. Pretty good NV for the cheap price.

Attachments

• 300.png
    300.png
    876.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,311.37z
attachment.php
.22 Magnum newest acquisition.

Greatearner

Reaction score
Tokenz
265.82z
I also love guns because I think that they are cool weapon and ideal for self-defence. I live in a city that has a really high crime rate and there are many folks who usually own a gun for their own safety. However, the fact of the matter remains that people think many times before using them. In our city guns are usually used for special events. For example, people would rather use guns instead of fireworks on some kind of special occasions. Regardless of that, the government has banned illegal weaponry for good, as many people possessed illegal weapons. Now people need to get a proper license for that.

Greatearner

Reaction score
Tokenz
265.82z
What did they do? Just shoot the guns in the air?

Yes, they use guns to fire shots in the air in case if they do not have fireworks. This is actually banned by the government in here. However, people just do not obey and follow the local laws in here. They may use guns to fire shots in the air on some special occasions like new year, independence day, etc. I think that this should stop. Firing shots in the air is very dangerous. Indeed, many people have suffered from injuries due to this. It is not at all safe.

78,864Threads
2,185,189Messages
4,953Members
Back