Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

edgray

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
One of the things I miss most about living in North America was the outstanding boxing coverage which entertained me most evenings. And the quality of it too. And of course the inimitable Max Kellerman. I'm so out of touch over here :(

Peter Parka

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
One of the things I miss most about living in North America was the outstanding boxing coverage which entertained me most evenings. And the quality of it too. And of course the inimitable Max Kellerman. I'm so out of touch over here :(

Just as bad, here, virtually all the decent boxing is on PPV. Thank god for online streaming and lock ins at my local pub.

Zorak

The cake is a metaphor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I would love to see Vitali fight the winner of any possible Briggs and Haye bout.

Vitali is a great fighter, underrated I might go even as far as saying, but I've always had my doubts as to whether Haye or Briggs could match him.

If Briggs ever fought Haye, I might give the advantage to Haye, since he's 10 years his junior.

dkwrtw

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
Briggs will never step in the ring with a Klitschko again after the beating Vitale just put on him, and it remains to be seen if Haye will ever fight one either.

edgray

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Just as bad, here, virtually all the decent boxing is on PPV. Thank god for online streaming and lock ins at my local pub.

yeah it sucks hey? I had a REALLY basic cable package in Canada, like 20 channels and boxing was still on every single night, ESPN if I remember rightly, absolutely brilliant.

dkwrtw

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
There is SO much fucking boxing on here it's awesome, you can easily find boxing on TV every day at any given time, it's great.

edgray

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
There is SO much fucking boxing on here it's awesome, you can easily find boxing on TV every day at any given time, it's great.

yeah rub it in why don't you. Sports TV over there is the best. I miss watching the boxing, nine ball and the cheerleading competitions lol ;)

dkwrtw

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
lol I love watching obscure sports on ESPN, I catch the World's Strongest Man competition every year and I used to watch Lumberjack Competitions.

edgray

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
lol I love watching obscure sports on ESPN, I catch the World's Strongest Man competition every year and I used to watch Lumberjack Competitions.

yeah the lumberjack comps! I totally forgot about those!!! they're awesome!

edgray

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
yeah I think they still show those, I watch a lot of Billiards, and College wrestling too.

I never got into the wrestling, but I loved 9 ball :) Especially the nine ball challenge, it's good to see Canada and the US square off

dkwrtw

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
I never got into the wrestling, but I loved 9 ball :) Especially the nine ball challenge, it's good to see Canada and the US square off

I love watching the College Wrestling championships every year, a lot of these kids will go on to be MMA stars..

78,866Threads
2,185,220Messages
4,953Members
Back