Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Atwood

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I like candy dairy products but cant do frequent dairy products so soy is my only choice, i also lately tried the fruits combinations with the soy dairy products they have a berries and a apple apple that I have tried so far and I think they flavor just like a shake....

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
IMO soy milk is no more milk than orange juice ...but I have to say orange juice is good.
Why do people compare soy "milk" to cows milk?...thats like comparing orange and apple flavors..they are nothing alike
Perhaps if it was called soy juice as it is...it would just set on the shelf.
But since the word milk is attached to it...people are willing to choke it down due to association.

I understand some people cant drink milk...thus drink other things
So what we have are item pushed as "if you dont like or cant drink milk ...try this milk"
It does not taste like milk...never has.
Just as well call orange juice "orange milk" ...as it tastes as much like milk as soy juice does......hey soy juice sounds good doesnt it...like apple juice orange juice etc....gotta be good right its a juice right....same with milk

Lets face it folks....soy juice is just one downright nasty product....you can flavor it "cover it up"...to hide some of the nasty taste.

The point is...you could flavor a turd to cover the taste enough to be able to choke it down..its still a turd.
Fuck soy milk.....its not milk/ its a nasty product
Fuck soy burgers...its not a burger...fuck with that logic I could call hash browns...potato burgers.
Your god damn soy burgers are nothing more than a soy patty.

Why not be a "real vegetarian" and insist that soy not be associated with burger?...but rather be called a patty as that is what it is.
Same with the soy juice.

Rant over.

Jackass master

Old and worn out
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
A friend of the wife's left almost a full box in our fridge when she visited. The wife said I should try it so I did. Poured it down the drain and it has been flowing ever since. I have a hard enough time drinking 2% milk let alone that slop.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Same here...that lowfat milk tastes watered down to me...I guess milkfat is part of the flavor of milk

Bictor

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I am not wild about soy milk, but it does quench the occasional thirst. I like milk in general since it is hardy and keeps you full. I also heard about hormones naturally present in soy milk that may affect hormones in the human body. I am not entirely sure, but I try to keep away from soy milk or make my own from fresh soy beans. Almond milk may be a good alternative as well.

MyPaperBleeds

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I much prefer regular dairy milk. However, sometimes I'll drink chocolate soy milk. It doesn't taste too bad. I cannot for the life of me stand vanilla soy milk, however, and don't understand why people would want to use that in/on things like cereal. It's way too sweet tasting and just overall kind of gross. It's way too sweet even by itself.

Makeshifter

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.08z
I don't tolerate soy very well, but when I did try it...oh, man, if the screams of the damned had a flavor, they would taste like soy milk. I just, I can't cope with it very well. Almond milk is pretty good. I can even tolerate rice milk pretty well! But soy milk, that's my downfall, right there.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back