Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Re: RE: san Fran gay marriages

AtlanticBlue99 said:
lezbos are gay :dunno

they are included :tard

You guys think the Lezbos are OK but the guys arent ...... whats the difference ???????? as far as the Bible goes neither are right no matter

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

lemon

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z

Tazzy said:
AtlanticBlue99 said:

You guys think the Lezbos are OK but the guys arent ...... whats the difference ???????? as far as the Bible goes neither are right no matter

i dont go by the bible....

lemon

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z

AtlanticBlue99 said:
sourlemon2k5 said:
Tazzy said:
AtlanticBlue99 said:

:funnah :funnah :funnah :rofl

whats funnah?

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Well a dick dont go with a dick and ......cooter dont belong with a cooter is that plain enough :blah :blah :blah

lemon

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z

Tazzy said:
Well a dick dont go with a dick and ......cooter dont belong with a cooter is that plain enough :blah :blah :blah

hey, thats what a :banana is for :lol

fingers, tounge, extra objects not naturally found on a female......................... :dunno

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Thats why most normal females like guys those part belong to them ...... a banana ... a tongue and ....fingers that know were to go at the right time :lol :lol :lol

AtlanticBlue99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
i dont see how lesboz handle each other. always PMSing, going down on the rug all the time (to me it smells bad down there) and playing with dildos.

w/e

same with gay dudes. your ass is meant for excretion not ingestion of any sort.

id rather just chill with a girl i relate to, talk deep talks once in a while, have fun, have great sex.....

artisan00

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

AtlanticBlue99 said:

actually, in the old testament, it specifies a man laying with a man.. not a woman and a woman.. (unless i am remembering completelyy wrong..)

MrAWatts

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z

sourlemon2k5 said:
Tazzy said:
AtlanticBlue99 said:

Me either man. How many people here are true bible goers? Before you posers answer this question. When was the last time you used a curse word? If the bible were truly your guide to life you wouldn't cuss, and almost all of you do. You can't bend the rules either. You can't go by the bible when the argument is in your favor (referencing how being gay is supposedly bad), and then say that it's ok if you cuss when it clearly says it is wrong. Posers.

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z

MrAWatts said:
sourlemon2k5 said:
Tazzy said:
AtlanticBlue99 said:

Me either man. How many people here are true bible goers? Before you posers answer this question. When was the last time you used a curse word? If the bible were truly your guide to life you wouldn't cuss, and almost all of you do. You can't bend the rules either. You can't go by the bible when the argument is in your favor (referencing how being gay is supposedly bad), and then say that it's ok if you cuss when it clearly says it is wrong. Posers.

You know Watts thats not cool to call Us posers cause GOD didnt put you down here as perfect ...... and you have no right to cast stones at any one :eek:

MrAWatts

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z

Tazzy said:
MrAWatts said:
sourlemon2k5 said:
Tazzy said:
AtlanticBlue99 said:

You know Watts thats not cool to call Us posers cause GOD didnt put you down here as perfect ...... and you have no right to cast stones at any one :eek:

Well T what I said wasn't aimed at anyone in particular. Just to people in general who will whip out the bible if they can use it in an argument to their defense, and put on the show that they believe everything in the bible is how it is and should be followed without question. The you will see those people cussing up a storm, talking about premarital sex, or getting into fights the next day.

IntruderLS1

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

AtlanticBlue99 said:
id rather just chill with a girl im related to, talk deep talks once in a while, have fun, have great sex.....

:wtf :wtf

:lol :lol :lol j/k man. I misread it the first time.

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
That may be true ...... but to me its no bodies business what others say are do when they come in from of GOD there the only one who has to atest to what they have done .... SO why is every one worried about it why dont they worry about there on life and WALK with GOD .... ( and if you dont believe well who every you do believe in ) and let the gays and lez. ....... atest to GOD for there on life ....... :dunno :dunno :dunno

AtlanticBlue99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z

IntruderLS1 said:
AtlanticBlue99 said:
id rather just chill with a girl im related to, talk deep talks once in a while, have fun, have great sex.....

:wtf :wtf

:lol :lol :lol j/k man. I misread it the first time.

i was like- there is no way in hell i just wrote that :lol

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Well seems you did heheheh ......But if not these guys are good at twisting your words heheheheheh :lol :lol WATCH OUT

78,865Threads
2,185,211Messages
4,953Members
Back