Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

2001_Saleen

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
well I don't know if I want to get into this, plus I think everyone knows my position. Homosexuals are still Americans and deserve every right that comes along with being one. The constitution guarantees life, liberty and the persuit of happiness, and if we don't allow Gays and Lesbians to marry because we can't look past ourselves then we are denying them rights granted to them and everyone in the constitution. No one can use God in this argument because I believe in God, and my bible says nothing about homosexuality being wrong, plus might I add for the 9^99 time that there is this seperation of church and state thing. Also the use of "gross" is not a legal argument, becuase I'd like to see what the christian right thinks about felching, golden showers, cleveland steamers, dirty sanchezes, double penetration, etc... you get the point. Plus, how is their being homosexual hurting you?? How is it harming you in any way? Gays don't actively try to recruit people, and usually are very nice people. I don't understand the right wings view on this topic at all, it reminds me of segregation, which it basically is. How did you people get through the civil rights movements? Oh no no black people have the same rights as white people! the world will end!!! oh wait it didn't, we moved on with our lives and realized that it shouldn't of been as big of deal as it was, and as Americans we all get the same rights, no matter our gender, beliefs, sexual preferene, or race, we are are all equal.

IntruderLS1

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I don't really have an opinion on it one way or the other as far as the legality of it goes. My Bible says it's wrong. About a year ago there was an effort to remove that from the Bible, which I think is incredibly wrong. That's the part I know for sure.

I'm big enough to realise though that freedom in America doesn't mean only if it falls in the guidlines of the Bible. I wouldn't vote for it to pass, because it goes against my personal convictions, but I won't make a stand and try to force people into my way of thinking either.

Oh, and on a side not, Mac sure is familar with a lot of kinky shiz!! :wtf

:lol :lol

AtlanticBlue99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
if marriage is a religious union, why do married couples get more tax relief than non-married (separation of church and state) and how can gays/lesbians get married if homosexuality defies the basis of all nationally recognized religions?

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I feel if its there thing ....... They will just go to Las Vega any way ....... I dont agree .... BUT thats just how i feel though :dunno :dunno

IntruderLS1

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
AtlanticBlue99 said:
if marriage is a religious union, why do married couples get more tax relief than non-married (separation of church and state)

The tax breaks are not a religious thing. Married people TEND (not always of course) to offer more to society. And they tend to be raising families, and they tend to be more apt to stay clean and do a good job in life vs single people who have only themselves to answer to. Marrage is a good thing for the country, and that's why the tax breaks.

I'm hoping I used the word "tend" enough times to make sure nobody thinks I think single people are worthless. But the % of married people who are model citizens is higher than the % of single people I think. At least that's how it was explained to me, and I've experianced nothing to make me think it was wrong.

AtlanticBlue99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
i guess its hard to see the plusses of gay marriage past my faith, but the only good thing for society gay couples can do is alliviate the overcrowding in social services by adopting children and being able to support, provide for, and raise those children with the love of any other couple. that is a definite plus imo.

artisan00

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
IntruderLS1 said:
AtlanticBlue99 said:
if marriage is a religious union, why do married couples get more tax relief than non-married (separation of church and state)

The tax breaks are not a religious thing. Married people TEND (not always of course) to offer more to society. And they tend to be raising families, and they tend to be more apt to stay clean and do a good job in life vs single people who have only themselves to answer to. Marrage is a good thing for the country, and that's why the tax breaks.

I'm hoping I used the word "tend" enough times to make sure nobody thinks I think single people are worthless. But the % of married people who are model citizens is higher than the % of single people I think. At least that's how it was explained to me, and I've experianced nothing to make me think it was wrong.

well, i know this is asking to be beaten :D - but in response to that, and to out it in a new context... the truth is, what is the human race? we are a species. and as much as people in this world dont see this (hence we have war, etc..) we all have a duty to protect and preserve every other member of our species and the offspring of those members. that said, homosexual relationships do nothing to promote the preservation of the human race, in the sense that they will not produce "more" members of the human race. married couples, which will theoretically produce successful offspring, are in effect doing what intruder said, by *literally' contributing to the race of homo-sapien (no pun intended :D )

anyway, :blah :blah :blah

ill shut up now

2k1gt

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Im with saleen on this one also. They should have the same rights we do. There people just like us ... besides them having bum bum sex... :dunno

2001_Saleen

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
artisan00 said:
IntruderLS1 said:
AtlanticBlue99 said:

well, i know this is asking to be beaten :D - but in response to that, and to out it in a new context... the truth is, what is the human race? we are a species. and as much as people in this world dont see this (hence we have war, etc..) we all have a duty to protect and preserve every other member of our species and the offspring of those members. that said, homosexual relationships do nothing to promote the preservation of the human race, in the sense that they will not produce "more" members of the human race. married couples, which will theoretically produce successful offspring, are in effect doing what intruder said, by *literally' contributing to the race of homo-sapien (no pun intended :D )

ill shut up now
There is over 6 billion people on earth, the less we reproduce the better, maybe it is nature's way of controlling it a little. (disclaimer: I don't necissarily believe this, but it is an argument I have heard in response to what you said)[/i]

artisan00

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
2001_Saleen said:
artisan00 said:
IntruderLS1 said:
AtlanticBlue99 said:

ill shut up now
There is over 6 billion people on earth, the less we reproduce the better, maybe it is nature's way of controlling it a little. (disclaimer: I don't necissarily believe this, but it is an argument I have heard in response to what you said)[/i]

i think natures way would be more like having big scary monsters that come and eat babies when they are sleeping -
isnt that what happens in the wild, with lions and shiz?
this isnt 'natural'. or rather, its natural in the sense that its not artificial, but its not the way 'nature' intended...

(another disclaimer - dont wanna get on saleens bad side: im not a crazy right winger just in an argumentative mood :) )

AtlanticBlue99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
gays have beenaorund in nature. some argue it is a psychological thing. our sociology book basically says that the gays couldnt get any from the opposite sex so the resort to the same sex. you may argue this.

another point is: what is sex? why do people like sex?

well sex feels good and the feeling is a specific sensation that the body feels when the act is performed. nature planned on it to feel so damn good so we have sex more. that is how the human race beats out famines and such. we have a lot of sex.

gays arent natural, it is completely artificial. to have the same sexual feeling during gay male sex, you need a lube. and for lesbians to get the smae feeling, they need some sort of dildo.

basically, gays are social outcasts that are now in the media so some losers become gay to hang out (as friends) with the girls they could never get.

flame on.

artisan00

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
as far as the naturalness of it goes, just want to add, that the point of sex is for some little white gunk to get from point A to point B. that is the 'point'.

that said, point 'B' is a predefined location inside a womans pants - putting it in another point 'C', where it was never meant to go, is just something humans 'invented'...

why am i so mean today?

MikeHawke

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
they have allowed gay marriages in Ontario since last year.

Why shouldn't they be allowed to marry?...........gay people deserve to be miserable too. :D

GTron

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
AtlanticBlue99 said:
i guess its hard to see the plusses of gay marriage past my faith, but the only good thing for society gay couples can do is alliviate the overcrowding in social services by adopting children and being able to support, provide for, and raise those children with the love of any other couple. that is a definite plus imo.

Do you have any idea how FUCKED UP those kids would be? :wtf

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back