online relationships

Users who are viewing this thread

butterflylover

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.87z
What do you think of online relationships,and have you ever had a online relationship?If so how did it turn out to be?I have had a couple before,but it didn't turn out to be anything serious.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

usandthem

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I tried once. Well I met him in person when I went to the states then we kept in touch via IM. He was really cute and really nerdy totally my type of guy, and he wanted to have a relationship. I tried but I didn't want to, I can't remember why because it was years ago.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,377.70z
Awww, that's sweet. :)

I had a strictly sexual relationship that started online, but not an actual relationship. It doesn't work for everybody, but neither does the old-fashioned way. I say if you find someone you want to be with, no matter what the manner of contact was, make it happen.

redliner

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.64z
Awww, that's sweet. :)

I had a strictly sexual relationship that started online, but not an actual relationship. It doesn't work for everybody, but neither does the old-fashioned way. I say if you find someone you want to be with, no matter what the manner of contact was, make it happen.

well put. simple.

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
If they work out I see nothing wrong with them especially if you have every intention of meeting.

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
its easy online to hide who you really are and portray yourself as someone else
but I think generally people what to be with other people so if it works out awesome
but always tell the truth cause the truth will eventually come out some how

Alien Allen

Froggy the Prick
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,206.36z
my niece was living in Texas at the time and started a friendship online with a Brit

After a month or two he flew over to visit

They have been married for several years

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back