Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

robdawg1

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I cant see the information because I am at work but I would love to be enlightened as to how being islamic or being compassionate twds islam is now "unamerican" I seem to have missed my meeting where we determined an offical religion in the USA...

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
I cant see the information because I am at work but I would love to be enlightened as to how being islamic or being compassionate twds islam is now "unamerican" I seem to have missed my meeting where we determined an offical religion in the USA...

My sentiments exactly... Just more Obama bashing not because he's a piss poor President but because people still like to think he wasn't born an American citizen.

robdawg1

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I cant imagine the vetting thats been done on any of the candidates and elected presidents, how would they not have confirmed this by now...if it is still rumor, than it is not true at this point some 6 years after his initial candidacy announcement.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
You just have to watch the video..
Just an example in the video...Obama refuses to wear the pin flag during recognition of the 9-11 tragedy...Of all people the president should be wearing it during such said time.

robdawg1

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
he also didnt have his hand up to his heart for the pledge in that one picture and somewhere on here he and michelle had their left hands over their hearts for the pledgeinstead of their right hands which was a flagrant photoshop as I saw another picture from that same moment with them using their correct right hand.
I think that if you were all that unpatriotic why would you take one of the hardest jobs on the planet as leader of this country....can you explain that? It aint the perks...he could have done alot better in the private sector monetarily....

Kakapo Dundee

Reaction score
Tokenz
644.22z
Got to 0.08 on the video, then read the 'legal disclaimer'.

This video is a nonsense beatup.

The disclaimer contradicts the video title. GAME OVER.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
You guys are not watching the video.
It implies Obama is a muslim...I state it only shows a passion for Islam {which it does}
The main points to be gathered though is his unpatriotic stance for America...While one may expect that from the brat teenager down the street its unacceptable for the commander in chief.
This thread isnt about a birth certificate nor prior allegations of non citizenship but rather his poor example of leadership that he displays

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
My sentiments exactly... Just more Obama bashing not because he's a piss poor President but because people still like to think he wasn't born an American citizen.

I am gonna have to call you out on this one dana...No one has mentioned a birth certificate...and for those that havent watched the video it is not mentioned in there either.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Got to 0.08 on the video, then read the 'legal disclaimer'.

This video is a nonsense beatup.

The disclaimer contradicts the video title. GAME OVER.

Not at all ..its why the disclaimer is provided...Now if you had something in the video that contradicted the title then you have an arguement

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
I never got past the Muslim references. Thats almost 10 minutes of my life I'd never get back! :)

Ya wow... The disclaimer to save their ass was really weak sauce.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Did you just not say you didnt watch the video..but yet comment the disclaimer was needed to save their ass.:willy_nilly:

Kakapo Dundee

Reaction score
Tokenz
644.22z
Not at all ..its why the disclaimer is provided...Now if you had something in the video that contradicted the title then you have an arguement

The truth never needs a disclaimer. I'll go with the mainstream concensus rather than this kind of tawdry mud-slinging every time, thanks.

Kakapo Dundee

Reaction score
Tokenz
644.22z
Disclaimers are fairly common. How are quotes from barrack mud slinging?
Distortions of the truth are fairly common, particularly at the gutter fringes of politics.
a collection of soundbites from different speeches on different days can easily be strung together out of context, and all of the vital information from those same speeches deliberately excluded, in order to project a false impression .It's called lying by omission, and is common to the sleazier elements in all political parties.
A disclaimer is merely a legal device for cowards to hide behind.I say again, the truth never needs a disclaimer.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back