How many hours do you spend at a gym each day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
I thought an hour was good but I have a friend always posting about being up in the gym 2 hours a day. Given shes really fit... Seeing shit like that makes one feel inadequate.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

porterjack

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
well it should not your one hour beats me by exactly one hour

think less of others my man, think unto your self

Darrell

Banned per User's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Before my knees were so fucked up, I'd spend an hour lifting, 45 mins doing cardio, and about 30-45 between sauna and shower.

I always felt good after leaving the gym.

Galvatron

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I have never used a gym but used to get up early and go for a good morning run,but since the kids came along i feel running around behind them has the same effect hence no more running.

Joey

Cum On Everybody
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I go for 2 hours a session if I'm honest. But if I took out chatting I could probably cut it down to an hour and a half.

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
I'm usually in the gym Monday, Wednesday and Friday about an hour and a half... I do the equipment and 30-45 minutes of cardio
Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturdays I just do 45 minutes of cardio.

Aeval

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
I'm usually in the gym Monday, Wednesday and Friday about an hour and a half... I do the equipment and 30-45 minutes of cardio
Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturdays I just do 45 minutes of cardio.

That's excellent. Keep up the good work.

Thornless

Or am I?
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Three times a week for nine hours each day.:24: well it's true to OP question, those are my work days.

Working out I try and do 2-3 days, 30mins to an hour working out.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,371.70z
I do 70 minutes of nothing but Cardio. I need to switch it up, actually, but I just haven't had the motivation to in the past few months b/c I've been feeling blah and pretty much slacking. But I'm going to start adding some weights soon and some sit-ups at home. My stomach is the one area that I am not happy w/ AT ALL...it's time to focus on it.

Aeval

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
I do 70 minutes of nothing but Cardio. I need to switch it up, actually, but I just haven't had the motivation to in the past few months b/c I've been feeling blah and pretty much slacking. But I'm going to start adding some weights soon and some sit-ups at home. My stomach is the one area that I am not happy w/ AT ALL...it's time to focus on it.

70 mins of cardio...in a gym? I'd be bored out of my skull. Do you switch equipment or stay on just the one?

Good for you though...I wish I could, I need to.

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
do all that stuff at home
what the hell do I need to pay for another place to do what I can do at home
even without the equipment
run outside
jog in place
lift heavy items from your own kitchen
hell get crazy get a video
i guess the fact of going to another place makes it more routine and less likely to slack and sit down and not get up
but what ever
Maybe you just want to go to look at other people getting all sweaty
I have been sometimes really and its ok but I took martial arts and we never used weights and I got super fit from it
I might get that electric muscle shocking system that would be cool
bruce lee started that crap in the old days
he swore by it

porterjack

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
run outside
jog in place
i guess the fact of going to another place makes it more routine and less likely to slack and sit down and not get up
but what ever
I have been sometimes really and its ok but I took martial arts and we never used weights and I got super fit from it
he swore by it

Great post
Just fucking great

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
Kinda irritated I didn't get my legs in... the trainer was on that machine like forever working out. I said screw it after doing some arm work and hopped on the treadmill for thirty minutes on a 4.0 incline for 20 minutes.

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
run outside
jog in place
but what ever
he swore by it
for some people they need that motivation to get out of their house to actually do something. Other than walking if I didn't go to the gym I'd be sitting on my ass. By going to a gym I commit to working out.

porterjack

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
for some people they need that motivation to get out of their house to actually do something. Other than walking if I didn't go to the gym I'd be sitting on my ass. By going to a gym I commit to working out.

Another great post

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
images
bruce-lee-09.jpg

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,371.70z
70 mins of cardio...in a gym? I'd be bored out of my skull. Do you switch equipment or stay on just the one?

It depends on my mood. Lately I've been doing 32 minutes (30 + a 2 minute cool down) on the elliptical and following it up w/ 38 minutes (36 + 2 minute cool down) on the stationary bike. Some days I'll switch it up and do less on the bike and walk/jog instead. I'm trying to build back up to running...but I hate it...so much. :24:

78,865Threads
2,185,213Messages
4,953Members
Back