How far is too far?

Users who are viewing this thread

IntruderLS1

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
So what is your point if you dont believe people can help being gay? Its all very well to what these stats are but if the're true, what do you think should be done to protect them?

I feel like I've said this on every post for two days. I do not know what should be done to protect them. What I do know is that knowledge is going to have to be the first step.

As I said a few posts up. Every adult has to choose for themselves what steps are appropriate for their own lives (gay and straight and non-sexual circumstances included). That choice cannot be made well though, unless the facts are known.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

COOL_BREEZE2

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My point hasn't changed in five pages.

They are as follows:

1) I don't hate gay people. I have family that I love who are gay.

Sooooooo.......what you're saying is....you hate gays and you're a homophobe...right? :24:

LOL. Warned ya Intruder, didn't I? :ninja

debbie t

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
your faith is a major life decision and usually comes along with a life changing experience,you dont really get those till your adult,and not everyone has them.i think were wired for spiritual beliefs and since were all different and beautifully individual its not for everyone.
i became a christian 3 yrs ago,and i struggle with the hypocrasy i see in it.im not your run of the mill christian for me its just love the energy formally known as your god and love your fellow man,which is everyone even the tossers ,and i dont go to church.i can talk to the big guy wherever i am ,and you know hes really patient about my swearing and raucous behaviour.i wouldnt dream of forcing any of it on my loved ones.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back