Tokenz
0.00z
My favorite video games currently would have to be

NBA Street series
Grand Theft Auto SA and V
Call of Duty World at War - Black Ops
League of Legends
Team Fortress 2

Really I'll play anything as long as it's not a JRPG.

CoachV

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I still play the old ROME Total War. For playstation I play any of the God of War franchise and Need for Speed. I play a lot of games on my iPad too, specifically Lords&Knights, World Conqueror 2 and Deer Hunter.

Wolt

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
League of Legends easily. I have clocked so many hours on it. It's impossible to finish the game, there is always room to get better since you are playing versus other players. Also it's the most popular game currently so there's lots of players playing it.

Susime

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I love the Ace Combat series. Ace Combat 4 is easily the best in the series for me. The story is just really good and the missions are at a right pace for the story culminating in a great climax. The soundtrack is pretty good too, as is all the other soundtracks in the series.

drkn335

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
Even though I always change my mind, but at the moment my favourite RPG is Aika, it's a really good game and the gameplay is quite simplistic which I love, plus it has a gunner class so you can't go wrong!:D

SpiralArchitect

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Counterstrke 1.6 or any other version of the game for that matter. Such a simplistic game and so much can be taken from it. All boiling down to the you see someone you shoot them style of playing. Effective and very addictive.

ddrmario123

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I loved playing Legend of Zelda Wind Waker for the Gamecube. That was probably the most exciting adventure I've had with a Zelda game at the time. I also loved Super Mario Sunshine for the Gamecube that was amazing. You guys can't also forget Pokemon, any of their games just seem to last forever. What an amazing concept for a video game.

Chaos

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
This year my favorite game is The Last of Us followed closely by GTA V and Bioshock Infinite. All this three games were fantastic with a great story, amazing world, memorable main characters and good graphics. TLOU like Infinite had something special and created a strong bond between you the player and the girl you had to protect, something special that can be found in only a few games.
bioshock-infinite-tr10-21.jpg

The-Last-of-Us-2013.png

Zane

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My Favorite Games are
Teamfortres 2
Minecraft
Sid - Civ 5
Mlb 2k12
Pokemon games
Zelda Games
Counter Strike

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,031.43z
My all time favourite game was the original Fable for the xbox. Then later Fable TLC for the PC. Same thing, just some added stuff. I was not a fan of the wreck they made of 2 and 3, but the first one still always holds a spot in my top games.
I also love the AC series. I would say the second one is one of my favourites. The Ezio story line is just amazing.

NY Tall Guy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm REALLY old school..I like the older game systems like Atari 2600 and Colecovision...my eyes and head can't handle today's graphics...it's in every modern instruction book today that some people can suffer from epileptic seizures...well, I'm not one of those but I DO suffer from bad migraine headaches when I play the Wii with my 11 years old niece...my favorite games from the 2600 are H.E.R.O, Pitfall 2, Robot Tank, River Raid and Real Sports Volleyball...my favorite Colecovision games are Burgertime, Zaxxon and Donkey Kong Jr...the graphics for that game system were WAY ahead of it's time and is my FAVORITE game system ever hands down

ebcolan

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My favorite games include:
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood, and Revelations
  • Alan Wake
  • Zoids Legacy
  • Fire Emblem
I like games that tell an interesting story and not just all fighting. My favorite game so far is Assassin's Creed, especially the whole Ezio series. There's really something special when you play your character and through the games, see him grow not just physically but as a person. It also grew on me. Playing the three games, I felt that I was really able to experience the life of the character from the moment he started to be an assassin to him becoming the leader of their organization to the moment he retired. Such a long but interesting story :)

Scottf13

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm a RPG game enthusiast through and through. Most of the modern ones I have played have focused more on looking pretty than telling a good story, though. I am a fan of Jade Empire, The first two Lufia games, Chrono Trigger, and FF Tactics.

pahagwl

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I am a big fan of sports in general, so I tend to like almost all of the sports games. So, I am a big fan of different sports franchise games such as EA Sports' FIFA, 2K sport's MLB, 2K sport's NBA, EA Sports' Madden NFL and EA Sports' NHL. But out of all these games, the one which I like the most is FIFA Soccer. This is due to the reason that I am a huge soccer fanatic.

akaNeon

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Tekken franchise
Crash Bandicoot
Burnout franchise
Need for Speed franchise(up to 2006 :) )
World of Tanks
League of Legends

78,865Threads
2,185,203Messages
4,953Members
Back