Favorite Video Games or Game

Users who are viewing this thread

Nielisfranco

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I own a Dingoo A320 ThinkGeek :: Pocket Retro Game Emulator aka pocket retro emulator.

It's freakin awesome. It's game emulator (nes, snes, sega, etc etc), mp3 player, fm radio, usb drive with 4 gig builtin memory and has miniSD slot (you can use microSD with miniSD adapter and you can buy one of those from tigerdirect.com for $20 for 4gig and $30 for 8gig with ALL types of adapters for SD)

I have played mario world on it and recently I've been playing alot of Killer Instinct

This is awesome, I have got to get one. I have tons of roms.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

ATKU2

Banned
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
There is only 1 game that I will always and truely love:
Final Fantasy VII. I have been playing this game for a long time, and I will continue playing it till I die. :)

holg

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I like to play free browser games, like zoomumba. Also I´m playing some Xbox-Games, but I haven´t got enough time for these things :(

FightFan

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Assassin's Creed 2 and Brotherhood are current faves. They need to hurry up and put out the next one already! I don't know if I can wait!

itsmeJonB

Reaction score
Tokenz
209.25z
Other video games I'm happy for you and imma let you finish but...

The legend of zelda series is the greatest video game series of all time... all time!

OhDearMe

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Other video games I'm happy for you and imma let you finish but...

The legend of zelda series is the greatest video game series of all time... all time!

I have been dying to play all of those games but I never had the system to play them. I just sit at my friends house and watch her play. They look so awesome.

OhDearMe

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
All of my friends agree that thats their favorite one too, there supposed to be remaking all the games for the 3DS hopefully I can save the money and buy one.

itsmeJonB

Reaction score
Tokenz
209.25z
All of my friends agree that thats their favorite one too, there supposed to be remaking all the games for the 3DS hopefully I can save the money and buy one.

They did! and robin williams is in one of the commercials with his daughter, zelda, who he named after the princess.

OhDearMe

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I better start saving up then! Robin Williams?! Thats a commercial I want to see, and I think Zelda is a pretty name for a girl. My co-worker just got to two kittens named them Zelda and Sheik.. she is also a major fan of the games.lol

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back