Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

tajnz

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Glad people are giving lists as it's far too hard to pick just one.

*The Last of Us
* Tomb Raider, last years reboot
* Assassin's Creed 2

When I was younger

*Crash Bandicoot (all the games produced under Naughty Dog)
* GT3
* SSX

Lucas

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My favourite games are from The Elder Scrolls series, GTA series and Diablo series (excluding DIablo III). I really love this games, it was my "cyber-childhood", and I'm really glad that they are still make new games. I was disappointed about The Elder Scrolls: Online because I can't (and I don't want to) pay monthly for the game. At the moment I'm playing Path of Exile, which is a decent game and I spent lots of hours playing it. I can recommend this game to everyone, who like hack'n'slash games, similiar to Diablo, with isometric view. ;)

Ruko

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My favorite game is (obviously) League of Legends. I am currently in Gold IV, planning to climb to Platinum or Diamond this year. I also play other games, such as Minecraft, Pokemon, and GTA.

Shimus

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Zelda Franchise, hands down. Probably the only set of games I put the original on and play all the way through the current generation and every game is just that more different and unique. Most other franchises of games feel repetitive after game one, or they don't get good until games 2 or 3 of the series. There is not one Zelda game I can say I honestly wouldn't still play, even Zelda for the Gameboy with the wind fish which is considered horrible is still up there.

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
I'm still kicking around in Skyrim.
Skate 3 and Assassin's Creed Black Flag.
Wish I had time to create my own game. Got the skills and knowledge but don't got the time.

proskiier

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm obsessed with MMORPGs... I like the fact that I can collect and build my character. For a quick fun time it has to be Counter Strike 1.6. My favorite mmos are Kisnard Online, followed by Dransik...

Spoiler alert... I've spent the the past 4 years programming, drawing, recording sfx, web design, db design, etc... to make 'Kisnard Online' as a tribute to my previously favorite game 'Dransik'. :D:D

Kitty Kat

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.09z
Current obsessions include: Kingdom Hearts series, Persona series, Danganronpa series, Corpse Party series, Mario games and Zelda games.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
Hmm
Mine are probadly All of the Smackdown! vs Raw Games
My favorite video game had to be FIFA or PES and thus is due to the fact that I love football a while lot and I am a football player though on a grassroot level still trying to find my way to the top pro level and playing this games helps one with the knowledge of the game a lot.

riberet19

Reaction score
Tokenz
326.83z
My favorite video game is the Final Fantasy saga, although I also like World of Warcraft, Resident Evil, Dragon Quest, Diablo...

Imran Noori

Reaction score
Tokenz
316.36z
My favorite video game had to be FIFA or PES and thus is due to the fact that I love football a while lot and I am a football player though on a grassroot level still trying to find my way to the top pro level and playing this games helps one with the knowledge of the game a lot.
FIFA and PES are the best of all time and most people like them.

Mystic

OTz's Typo Scouser
Reaction score
Tokenz
117.19z
All time favs for me are Skyrim, dragon age, and Minecraft. They are my go to's for when I'm in the mood to waste time numbing my brain and lettung dust accumulate around the house.

On xbox it would have to be the original Fable.

These are all games that just never get old for me.... this thread has me thinking i may crack out the skyrim just for the music. Lol

78,865Threads
2,185,203Messages
4,953Members
Back