Favorite Video Games or Game

Users who are viewing this thread

OhDearMe

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I just saved it to my bookmarks so I can watch it later, cause my sisters room is right next to the computer den and she will wake up at the sound of a pin dropping. x.x

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Ash1280

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Not sure if I post my response but will do it again.

Scrabble & Midtown Madness 1 and 2.
I use to be part of the action on MSN Gaming Zone in 2000-2006.
Hosted and joined.
I do miss the action and friends.

Dodge_Sniper

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Totally addicted to Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops Nazi Zombies. I suck at Black Ops multiplayer, but I gotta say, I'm pretty damn good at MW3 multiplayer.

Dainen

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I know these aren't the best games by E3 and stuff, but I love The Godfather The Game, and Fable: The Lost Chapter. Maybe it's the nostalgia, but I enjoy replaying them every time.

KellyValentine

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm seriously addicted to the Sims. Currently the Sims 3. I have all the expansions (not the stuff packs though). I can play for hours when I'm not super busy. I always wondered why no companies have tried to come out with a good competitor for this game. Maybe soon though.

Vajk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I have a lot of favorite games, but if I really had to pick one, I'd pick Planescape: Torment. It is a relatively old game, it came out in 1999, and the graphics would be considered appaling by today's standards, but I absolutely love it because of its deep and touching storyline. Not only it is HUGE, written in hundreds of pages, but it's also immersive and very interesting. The characters are cool, too! The protagonist is an immortal amnesiac, his sidekick is a floating, chattering, sexist skull, and his worst enemy is his own mortality which he keeps trying so hard to find. (Spoiler: it's the only game where you feel really happy for your character when he goes to Hell.)

simonli2575

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Since I'm just a casual gamer, I've put a lot of games in the favorite category in my Steam library, so it's really hard for me to pick the absolute favorite.
One of my favorite games is Saints Row 4. In this game, you have superpowers, such as high-speed sprinting, jumping like you're on the Moon and so on, that alone already makes the game fun to play, but they even included a lot of jokes and references in the game.
Funny how a series can turn from GTA competitor into a Superman simulator with an insane amount of jokes.

Staz

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My favorite video game is probably either Jak and Daxter or Ratchet and Clank 3. Jak and Daxter is just so colorful and innocent. They don't make games like that one anymore. It's even apparent in the game's sequels how the gaming world has progressed to darker and more serious tones over the years. Ratchet and Clank 3 is my favorite of the R&C games, it has the best selection of weapons and the most fun story, as far as I'm concerned. I guess I've always been a sucker for cartoony companion games.

BelgianRockfan2

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My inner kid wants to say Age Of Empires II. I wasted so much time on that game. I bought the HD edition on Steam when it came out, but it's just not the same, it doesn't have the pull that it once had. So I'm going to disagree with my inner kid and say that The Walking Dead is the best story-driven game, and Civilization V is the best game without a story.

Falkner

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I have a lot of favorite games, but if I really had to pick one, I'd pick Planescape: Torment. It is a relatively old game, it came out in 1999, and the graphics would be considered appaling by today's standards, but I absolutely love it because of its deep and touching storyline. Not only it is HUGE, written in hundreds of pages, but it's also immersive and very interesting. The characters are cool, too! The protagonist is an immortal amnesiac, his sidekick is a floating, chattering, sexist skull, and his worst enemy is his own mortality which he keeps trying so hard to find. (Spoiler: it's the only game where you feel really happy for your character when he goes to Hell.)
Torment's graphics are actually gorgeous, just like those of the other Infinity Engine games (Baldur's Gate I+II, Icewind Dale I+II, Planescape:Torment). There's detail and a sense of composition in these 2D graphics that most 3D games cannot reproduce.

http://awayandaway.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Planescapehires.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BDCqpuwRnf4/TDTiOO243RI/AAAAAAAAGBE/adlH2N68R3M/s1600/planescape+after.png

Here's some Icewind Dale:
http://www.geardiary.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Icewind-Dale-700x525.jpg
http://raodaozao.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/icewind_myconid.jpg

Vajk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Falkner, I wholeheartedly agree. I've played all of those games- the Baldur's Gate series, Arcanum, Icewind Dale, Fallout series, Planescape: Torment, and other games (if I left any of them out). Baldur's Gate II's size iz simply overwhelming, there is just so much content to explore! I remember on my first playthrough when I got out of Irenicus' dungeon, I was simply dazzled and said to myself: "Okay, now what?" To this day it remained one of my favorite games.

BioLee

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My favorite games are World of Warcraft and League of Legends, at least this were the ones I dedicated most of my time. Also the battlefield series which I've been playing since BF2 is one of my all time favorite fps series. And I think it's worth mention Far Cry 3, I just loved the way you could interact with the environment, just explore, capture outposts and hunt.

themarksquared

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My favorite video game has got to be Azure Dreams. I loved playing the game so much on my Playstation 1. Heck, there came a point in my life wherein I hated going out with my family because I wouldn't be able to play. Ah, childhood memories.

SS42A

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Pacific Theater of Operations IV, Dynasty Warriors 4, Grand Theft Auto: VC and SA. Final Fantasy X, Radiata Stories, Star Ocean 3, Valkyrie Profile 2, Soul Calibur 3, and Manhunt are the only favorite games that I have for the PS2.

Dave

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My favorite type of video games are sports games. Ever since I was very young ive always played sports and have watched sports. This has lead me into playing alot of sports games when there is nothing good on the TV.

rebel

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Without any doubt my favourite series are GTA. Specifically San Andreas and it's multiplayer mod, it's simply amazing. I play it for years, literally, already. Most likely because I got hooked to Vice City when I was younger and I just decided to keep the tradition going. It's really fun.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back