Dating other races?

Users who are viewing this thread

Accountable

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Never let anyone in your family marry outside their race. It's just too hard to get the lighting right for the family photos.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Lizbeth19ph

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
I don't see anything wrong with inter racial relationships. I have had 3 foreigner bfs and it didn't cause a problem with my parents. :) It's still the same if you will date people of your own race. Certain barriers like differences in language, culture, etc get in the way but these are workable if the couple is both committed. :)

Kotro

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Never had the opportunity, but don't think there is anything wrong with it. I have my own beauty standards that might keep me from dating certain people, but that's more due to shallowness than bigotry.

Josie

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.15z
I've never seen differences. Now I do. Now, no, I couldn't be with someone who is religious unless they didn't let it affect us. Somehow lol. My husband isn't an Atheist.. maybe agnostic at this point. If he were as religious as his family, we wouldn't have made it this far.. I won't have my children forced into religion or even Atheism.. they choose, it's the way it should always be.

When it comes to my own kids and who they bring home, it's up to them. I have no qualms with anyone unless they treat my boys badly... then they best sleep with one eye open :p

Naiwen

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.13z
I think some races can be beautiful, handsome and good-looking and etc. so yes, I would. I'd date Caucasians, as I'm Asian myself.

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back