Cheaters..

Users who are viewing this thread

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,377.70z
On this same topic...if you break up with someone, even for just a week, and hook up with an ex, is the cheating??? I say no.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Francis

Sarcasm is me :)
Reaction score
Tokenz
2.08z
On this same topic...if you break up with someone, even for just a week, and hook up with an ex, is the cheating??? I say no.

I guess it depends on the terms..

If you break up as in the understanding that its totally over but happen to get back together, yah no problems.. :ninja

If you break up as in were taking a break for a week and will get back together, then uhmmmmmm nope.. :p

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,377.70z
I guess it depends on the terms..

If you break up as in the understanding that its totally over but happen to get back together, yah no problems.. :ninja

If you break up as in were taking a break for a week and will get back together, then uhmmmmmm nope.. :p

What if one of you thought option A and the other thought option B??? :24: :24: :24:

crazypycho

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Yes absolutely that's why he's wit you and not with the other girl. besides if you girl friends/boy friends believed that people couldn't than thy could never make up and get back together. i used to cheat some onc i was with like three girls consecutively in like a four month period. Sheryl was like 34 and gorgeous (i was like 22 i think at the time may be 21) and also a leasing agent that made bank with daddy ishues and was into like witch crarft though she never taught m cause i wouldn't use it for good. and k, who's life i saved from a over dose was also equally awesome us meeting while she was in a half way house which she was in for counterfeiting us currency though she's on the state and narrow though we don't talk anymore since her husband found out when he got out of prison. and then jess who had a degree in experimental psychiatry i know creepy right she could do things to me you don't even want to know. i think one of the major problems wth cheating is that you have a love and intrest for other pople of the opposite sex i mean they are awesome right so like what to do about it.

crazypycho

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
on another note in my defense i was really crazy through this time period. i did talk to k a few times afterwords and her main concern was about me staying out of trouble and stuff.... and if your boy friend slash girl friend cheats it can actually be considered a mental illness a major sign of borderline personality disorder and if you ahve trouble changing him you can always take him to a psychiatrist and thy can help as well.

Lizbeth19ph

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
Quite funny coincidentally, the post I have read on Face Book goes like this and says it all : "In Fiction:
The Player / Bad Boy changes because of that One Special Girl, and she will be enough to turn him into an Awesome Boyfriend / Husband.

In Real Life:
A very small percentage of Players / Bad Boys actually change, and when they do, it's only because THEY decided to change.

Unfortunately, the rest of them end up in jail, become violent partners, depend on women for money, or turn into immature 50 year olds who still try to hit on chicks." - from Relationships and Life ReInvention Coaching. :)

Josie

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.15z
Absolutely! Nobody on the planet can think they can't change. If they don't, it's a choice. Completely! You can change. Not YOU you, the general you, sorry lol. I get really tired of hearing people whine about "once a cheater always a cheater" because it's a close minded, immature thing to say. Of course, chances are good if the cheater stays in the relationship they cheated in, they'll be more likely to do it again, but that doesn't mean they will. It's just, if they disrespected you enough to do it once, they don't respect you and they'll hurt you again, this way or that way. I've known cheaters to move on to find the right person and never do it again. That said, I wouldn't stick around to find out. if my husband cheated on me, I'd leave him. Cheating and abuse are my deal breakers.

teh_fuzz

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Tokenz
124.51z
Nah - people dont change, If they cheat and get away with it once, it empowers themt o believe that they are simply smarter than you and im guessing it can become addictive!
Odds are if someone has cheated on you once before, it will happen again, again and again!

I fee like if a person gets involved with someone else, then there is really no going back - you can try and giving it another chance but at that point you have given them the upper hand and a feeling of control over you and well, it will happen again.

Best bet is to steer clear of this kind of people and dont let yourself get jaded on others simply because one person could not value you enough to have the balls to be honest with you. To them you have lost value, so there is no reason why they should be of any value to you.

HookerPatty

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
This falls under the grey area IMO

I mean I would be completely and utterly devastated if this happened to me cuz I would just doubt he ever loved me or if the was something going on behind my back with them or worse that he never truly loved me and still loved her....

Technically I suppose it's NOT cheating but it would hurt me more if he cheated with his skanky ex instead of a random drunken hook up.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,377.70z
This falls under the grey area IMO

I mean I would be completely and utterly devastated if this happened to me cuz I would just doubt he ever loved me or if the was something going on behind my back with them or worse that he never truly loved me and still loved her....

Technically I suppose it's NOT cheating but it would hurt me more if he cheated with his skanky ex instead of a random drunken hook up.

I can understand that. I do admit that I made a mistake and, as soon as we started talking again and discussing trying to make things work, I told him about it. I didn't want there to be any secrets if we were going to try to make it work. It was pretty horrible and, although we tried, the relationship just couldn't recover.

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
just for the record cheaters can change
and for that matter everyone can change
its a myth that people don't change

teh_fuzz

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Tokenz
124.51z
Nah, in my opinion - I think once people experience the "thrill" of cheating, they never really recover from it

It is a matter of guilt and trust... anyone can say they have changed, anyone can promise not to do whatever, but it is the trust that is lost between a pair that is never really recovered.

Naiwen

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.13z
Nah, in my opinion - I think once people experience the "thrill" of cheating, they never really recover from it

It is a matter of guilt and trust... anyone can say they have changed, anyone can promise not to do whatever, but it is the trust that is lost between a pair that is never really recovered.
Yeah. I think cheaters would always cheat, no matter with whom or in what relationship they are.

pandaa

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The circumstances really matter. If it becomes anything of a pattern, it's pretty unlikely that they'll change for a long time. In that situation, I would probably end up breaking up with them, because no one deserves to be cheated on.

78,865Threads
2,185,213Messages
4,953Members
Back