Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

hart

V.I.P User
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Gotta have more info. Was it a boyfriend, serious or casual, husband, were you on a break? Circumstances matter.

retro

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Nothing is black and white, and it depends on the situation. But, in general, I don't believe that one decision defines a person.

Tuffdisc

Reaction score
Tokenz
15.13z
I can't believe a person can't change their ways, so it is possible for cheaters to change their ways, but I think throwing down rules on them isn't going to do that.

Only people can give them advice, other than that its up to the person

alice in chains

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
All people can change. But generally I think full-fledged cheaters will not change no matter what they say their good intentions to change are. If someone cheats on you, just leave them. You can consider the circumstance forever, but if you think about it, what circumstance would it be acceptable to cheat on someone?

Niamh

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
All people can change. But generally I think full-fledged cheaters will not change no matter what they say their good intentions to change are. If someone cheats on you, just leave them. You can consider the circumstance forever, but if you think about it, what circumstance would it be acceptable to cheat on someone?

Also, I think if there aren't any consequences for the cheater to face then they're less likely to want to change either.

Siphorous

Anticipation
Reaction score
Tokenz
199.13z
In my humble opinion, even a lip kiss is cheating (as opposed to a cheek greeting or hand greeting kiss). You want to snog, you break up with whom you are with currently.

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I think some cheaters can change, sure, if the motivation is there. I do think some people are just born cheaters and will not ever find the motivation to change.

anathelia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I think some cheaters can change, sure, if the motivation is there. I do think some people are just born cheaters and will not ever find the motivation to change.

:shesaid I also think it has something to do with why the person cheating did what they did. Not to excuse bad behavior, because I would never try and justify cheating on your significant other. But, it's one thing for someone to cheat simply because they like hot men/women and can't keep their junk in their pants and a completely different thing for someone to cheat because they feel that all hope is lost in their current relationship, they feel they are in a loveless marriage, or feel as though their partner has left them completely alone. Nothing makes cheating okay, but I think under certain circumstances people sometimes make bad choices because they're so emotionally desperate for some form of human connection that they find it in someone other than their partner. Obviously, they should try working on it and talking about it instead of having a physical or emotional affair with someone else, but just the same...some people feel that they are so far past the point of talking and don't know what else to do.

banned

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Cheating for me means many things and the word does not stop or means the naughty,nice,lust thing only.
To me cheating stands for lying …and boy don’t we all lie, however some do more than others.
Main important thing is to learn to forgive even more so than to lie or believing in change.

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Cheating for me means many things and the word does not stop or means the naughty,nice,lust thing only.
To me cheating stands for lying …and boy don’t we all lie, however some do more than others.
Main important thing is to learn to forgive even more so than to lie or believing in change.
That is very wise, thank you for sharing your opinion.

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back