Apple Watch

Users who are viewing this thread

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
I guess I never really thought about it before, seeing as I try to spend as little time in the sun as possible, LOL
I have seen phones that were useless outside unless you had several people huddled around to keep the sun off lol.
Whenever I get a new phone I take the display phone outside for a minute or two to be sure it is bright enough..I dont want to be stuck with a phone a year or two that I cant see outside ...I know people it has happened to.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,387.70z
I have seen phones that were useless outside unless you had several people huddled around to keep the sun off lol.
Whenever I get a new phone I take the display phone outside for a minute or two to be sure it is bright enough..I dont want to be stuck with a phone a year or two that I cant see outside ...I know people it has happened to.
That's a good point.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Yes...now apple has it as a user option...if you want a curved screen. ..bend to suit...brilliant

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Well I thought I would show this to be fair..I broke the bezel on my mega a couple nights ago getting into a vehicle..the phone wasnt all the way in my pocket and the top dug into my pelvis while getting situated. .my hands were full so I couldn't toss in the brief case first..the brief case smacking the back of the phone while the ends were under alot of compression was enough..the phone isnt bent and works fine..but has lost a little rigidity. .I will not be making that mistake again.
Any large phone is susceptible to jamming into your pelvis..in this instance the rubber on the case prevented the phone from merely going deeper in the pocket while jammed.
Also that is from the back of the phone being hit while under compression...which broke the bezel around the screen

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421611218032.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421611218032.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 4
78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back