Would you like to travel to Karachi “the most dangerous megacity” in the world? Why and Why Not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Bastards are NOT acceptable in a Muslim society
You have just shown another major flaw in Islamic culture.
What has the child done?...where are his protections?

But hell...with that logic...perhaps daddy shouldnt go vest up to blow up more innocent people ?

Joe the meek

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
As a non religious person you may be right....but universally your ideas, assertions and wants will not be acceptable. these vary from people to people , country to country and even 'religious law', which is generally understood as a Code Of Life needs man made laws to enforce them in one form or another..

Islam prescribes any kind of extra marital sex as major sin and this 'sin' is enforced as a 'crime' by man made laws..However, religious laws are not often observed by their adherents in any place..Even as a single you could find a consenting partner to have sex with,...or as a few Muslims, particularly Shia's of Iran, have developed a fantastic theory to justify extra marital sex or even sodomy through misinterpretations of religious law...for that they have coined a word 'Muta'a' ie temporary marriage..
You can google for more about Muta'a and rest assure humans are more clever than religious law in distorting it to suit their own vested interests.

For example, in you country you can have consensual sex with you partner..pretty secular indeed...but not totally secular because your laws place a bar on men taking more than one wife..that is absurd and foolish law in that that is curbing someones human right. While taking multiple wives sounds seems partial to some die hard champions of women rights this is not so if you studied the philosophy behind multiple wives taken by men...
Extra marital sex in any case IS immoral...and reflects upon a complete society...and damages the family system.

Have you ever noted who's the loser in extra marital sex?women, ofcourse. You don't feel the brunt of it because such act and its consequences have your state's blessings..ie your state takes responsibility for its after effects..illicit children, abortion, maintainance etc...This is not so everywhere..not in Pak or even in any Muslim majority country..
therefore evidently you cannot do all you want to satiate your lust for anything you want...in every place when, by religious law. you are permitted to marry not one but 4 houris at a time!! If you don't do that people call it lechery or debauchery and without social security or med you will meet your end, especially women.

Bastards are NOT acceptable in a Muslim society...therefore it is better to have legitimate wives and legitimate children rather than to indulge in debauchery only to escape familial responsibility because your state accepts it instead.

You hit the nail on the head. People who claim religion as leading their lives follow their own interpretation of their religious belief. There lies part of the issue.

There is no difference between the Taliban not wanting you to watch telivision due to their interpretation than how you and I could differ on our views. The difference is the taliban could kill you if they are in power and you don't do as they say.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe the meek

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
Sincerely, you are incorrect in that logic.
There are immoral and unethical people in all societies, the real issue is the character of the society as a whole.
There is no comparison between the US and Germany's treatment of dissidents leading to and during WW2.
There are examples in each of terrible crimes, but one nation devised corrections in their legal system to address abuses while the other built ovens.
Do you see the difference?

There in no such thing as a perfect world and won't be. But societies that strive to correct injustices are relatively more moral and ethical than those that cover up and ignore abuses.

The conflict with mazHur is he has initially claimed a high road that his culture follows while western civilization morals and ethics are beneath the Pakistani.
Situation is...on researching Pakistan and it's society, it's not what mazHur claims. It is truly a shithole of misery enforced by terrorist mentalities since at least the time PK split off of India and probably long before.
Think not? Study up on the atrocities both sides inflicted upon each other.
Pakistan has not made sincere attempts to correct the wrongs within itself.
I have posted many findings by reliable sources showing the incredible depths of suffering in PK done by their own citizens on a nation wide scale.

If such a person isn't looking at the scale of these crimes through a society, yes, that could happen.
That's what mazHur is banking on.......other debaters not researching his claims.
I do.
Man does.

You been conversing with mazHur for a week or so. And he's playing to your liberal sensibilities.
I've been reading his contradictions since early this year.
He's posting what you want to hear. But sometimes he slips up and the racism shows, the terrorist sympathizer shows, the sexual deviant shows........I know, sounds over the top, but each time he posted that way, he was called out on it. You just weren't here to see it.

How about this.....check out all the threads he's started and ask yourself if he's debating or papering this web site with anti US propaganda.

Depends upon who they are reading, Joe.

I've stated before I believe the US is one of the best nations on the earth. Yes, we do make mistakes, but we do learn from them. My point is that we have our own share of nut jobs.

We're on the internet. If mazHur wants to play me, hey, more power to him. Personally, I have better things to do with my life.

That said, I do find it a unique opportunity to see the views of someone "so different".

Then again, since this is the internet, he could be a hairy balding guy in Boston playing all of us LMFAO

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Thats alot of cousins to marry..thus why sometimes one has to marry outside the family.

not really,,many Muslims have got married outside cousin ring...

cousin marriages are allowed to us but not compulsory...
we can use our choice..
at least marrying cousins is better than fucking mothers, sisters and daughters...and raising an army of bastards for the state to take care of

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
not really,,many Muslims have got married outside cousin ring...

cousin marriages are allowed to us but not compulsory...
we can use our choice..
at least marrying cousins is better than fucking mothers, sisters and daughters...and raising an army of bastards for the state to take care of
Majority of marriages are cousin marriages..as said with multiple wives..there can be a cousin shortage.

78,866Threads
2,185,224Messages
4,953Members
Back