Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Kakapo Dundee

Reaction score
Tokenz
644.22z
I'd like to see a page for members who have hit their one year membership. It's not an elitist measure, because it would be automatically granted, and it would mean that bona fide members would have somewhere to post without being trolled. 1 year is plenty of time for people to get to know the other members without seeing every private thought that bona fide members want to talk about.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
985.96z
I'd like to see a page for members who have hit their one year membership. It's not an elitist measure, because it would be automatically granted, and it would mean that bona fide members would have somewhere to post without being trolled. 1 year is plenty of time for people to get to know the other members without seeing every private thought that bona fide members want to talk about.
adult underground....or a mature section NSFPU (not safe for public use)
We have the underground. @Kakapo Dundee you should already be able to see it.
For @pjbleek , were you ever a verified member on OTz back in the day? If not message me :)

Would it be possible to add an Instagram field to the Identities section in one's profile?
Done! Instagram has been added :)

I also deleted
AIM
Does anyone even use those anymore? xD

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
714.45z
Some Identities need to be updated as the companies keep changing the product's name:
- Google Talk has been renamed to Google Chat
- Twitter has been renamed to X (could be left alone as I doubt that anyone will ever be calling it X)

Would also be nice to see these features added:
- Discord Identity given that everyone and their grandma use it
- Each Identity's textbox could have dummy text to give you a hint if you are supposed to input a username or link
- Text editor lacks the ability to create lists (or maybe I am just not seeing it)

78,864Threads
2,185,179Messages
4,952Members
Back