What would you like to see?

Users who are viewing this thread

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
…also as the forum has quite a few active members, some forum games would be a nice thing to do…if its Something that others would be interested in to participate…

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Alien Allen

Froggy the Prick
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,200.36z
…I tried to post a pic/image earlier from another site but wasn’t able to…(…I can see which icon I need to use but still couldn’t do it…)…so maybe a ‘help/how to’ thread/post for posting things like images and vids etc…there may already be one…if there is then just completely ignore me because I obviously can’t read….
I was gonna do the unthinkable and post a pic of my mug but no idea how on a new thread.

fords8

Reaction score
Tokenz
304.18z
I tried to post a pic/image earlier from another site but wasn’t able to
Hit CTRL + P to bring up the box for images once you click the reply box. You can copy and paste images right into the reply box too. CTRL + P you can drag or click a image to it. Or use do a link. I will do a few pics of it tomorrow if you can't figure it out.

Click this:
1683344279827.png
This will come up:
1683344325738.png
Click on that and you can add a image from your computer.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
Hit CTRL + P to bring up the box for images once you click the reply box. You can copy and paste images right into the reply box too. CTRL + P you can drag or click a image to it. Or use do a link. I will do a few pics of it tomorrow if you can't figure it out.

Click this:
1683344279827.png
This will come up:
1683344325738.png
Click on that and you can add a image from your computer.

Hope this helps.
…thank you so much for that…❤️…I’ll give it a little whirl later when I find a pic to post….

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
990.96z
How about badges too. :)
Done:

:)

78,864Threads
2,185,185Messages
4,953Members