What would you like to see?

Users who are viewing this thread

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
990.96z
I'm opening a thread to see what our members would like to see in our forums.

This can be in terms of content, addons, contests, anything.

I want to make this place the best experience for everyone, and would love to get an idea of what everyone thinks would make this place a little better :)

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
990.96z
What are the Tokenz going to be used for?
Good question :)

Right now, nothing xD They use to be used for all sorts of things back in the day, like the Valentine's Day Bidding Wars. What we will do with them now, not entirely sure. Open to suggestions :)

Arcade? that what we used to have.....
A lot of fun times there for sure.
The problem is, all of those arcades used flash games and flash is no longer supported on nearly, well, every platform xD

We could maybe set up HTML type games, but there's no system out there for that at the moment for XenForo software unfortunately :(

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,924.53z
The Valentine's bidding wars were fun back in the day, as were the photography contests. I would also like some customization ability. I don't mind being a vampire but I don't want to be one forever. B0ufo0m.gif Maybe make it a perk of being a paid member?

Also, I know the idea of having restricted areas for verified members (we called it the VIP section) was a bit contentious back in the day, but it would be nice to have girls and guys only sections. Maybe access can be given after you've reached 100 posts.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
990.96z
but it would be nice to have girls and guys only sections.
Those sections still exist. However, I have chosen to archive them. I think it may be a bit controversial these days on who will be and who won't be allowed to enter them. Unless we can come up with a good system for that.

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,924.53z
Those sections still exist. However, I have chosen to archive them. I think it may be a bit controversial these days on who will be and who won't be allowed to enter them. Unless we can come up with a good system for that.
Yeah, I get that. Like I said, it was a bit contentious back then as well. At the same time, it was nice to be able to talk about "female things" with just other women.

Kaep Fear

Reaction score
Tokenz
286.29z
The VIP only sections were a bit divisive in the past, you had people feeling excluded and people who thought that they were only being used to talk trash about members where they wouldn't be able to see it.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
990.96z
How about badges too. :)
So maybe something like this so far:

The VIP only sections were a bit divisive in the past, you had people feeling excluded and people who thought that they were only being used to talk trash about members where they wouldn't be able to see it.
Members would still have to follow the terms and rules of the forums, even in those areas.

MrDawn

Reaction score
Tokenz
336.73z
Good question :)

Right now, nothing xD They use to be used for all sorts of things back in the day, like the Valentine's Day Bidding Wars. What we will do with them now, not entirely sure. Open to suggestions :)

Maybe we could use our tokenz to buy snacks from the shop. You could use UPS to ship individual members a box of Twinkies. :D

200.gif

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
Well, there are a lots of suggestions here from the users about the use of tokenz. Hope that Jordan comes up with some updates soon..it would be good if we make some benefits from them..a gift card or monetary benefits. That would be a good motivation to many.

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
…I tried to post a pic/image earlier from another site but wasn’t able to…(…I can see which icon I need to use but still couldn’t do it…)…so maybe a ‘help/how to’ thread/post for posting things like images and vids etc…there may already be one…if there is then just completely ignore me because I obviously can’t read….

78,864Threads
2,185,185Messages
4,953Members
Back