What is/was for breakfast?

Users who are viewing this thread

Minormc

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Re: What's For Breakfast

Two sausage and biscuits with 2 orange juices and 2 hash browns from Mcdonalds this morning. I am pregnant so that should tell you why so much. :)

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

DaBlink182

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Grilled cheese sandwich, with a banana and some milk. I don't usually make this though, since I always wake up 10 minutes before I have to leave for school (unintentionally)

MissPotato

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

I did some classic pancakes today - nothing too fancy. It's that time of the week where I just want something easy and quick to whip up. With some coffee and leftover sausages, my day is ready to start :D

griz bear

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z

I did some classic pancakes today - nothing too fancy. It's that time of the week where I just want something easy and quick to whip up. With some coffee and leftover sausages, my day is ready to start :D
Hello and welcome to the forum

deansaliba

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

I'm a naughty scamp and normally skip[ breakfast, the only time I have it is when my girlfriend comes to stay and drags me kicking and screaming to the cafe for a big greasy full English breakfast. :willy_nilly:

KellyValentine

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Cheese grits and eggs. Is it just me or does it feel like you eat the same things for breakfast. I need some new and exciting breakfast dishes.

ReadmeByAmy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Every morning my breakfast are a combination of fresh apple, kiwi, cucumber and carrot juice. To break that long fasting after sleep I know the vitamin contents of these can be easily absorbed by our body if taken on an empty stomach. And it's great! It is already years I am doing this and I rarely get sick and I always feel energized and active to begin my day :)

writeletters

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I made some French Toast today. I don't cook often, and they didn't turn out to well - much too oily. But I've learnt for next time, at least. Guess that's what cooking is about.

Jackass master

Old and worn out
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Fried up 8 slices of applewood smoked bacon and used a bit of the grease to pan fry some taters. Had a lot of helpers at my feet to help eat it.:24:

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back